ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Not sure if @NorthloopCup just done @16v_er in the Gulag then in a Random encounter. Hope you went on for the win if so.
Aids games tonight.
20201129_005352.jpg

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Anyone help with my issue please? Any ideas?

I bought Modern Warfare (disc) ages ago.. installed it on Xbox One S, played multiplayer and warzone fine. Purchased new Xbox Series X, started a network transfer, but only transferred Warzone, not the multiplayer packs etc. Now, if I go to play multiplayer it says I dont have the game, so I go to manage downloads and the installations have paused, and wont continue. Ive cleared the downloads in the hope of restarting them, but I put the disc into the series X and nothing happens, it just loads Warzone. Have I in effect lost the license? It doesnt recognise that I own the game.
Ive sold my Xbox One S so cant continue the network transfer 😂

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
The disc is your license. Maybe you need to delete warzone and then try again?

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
If you want to Sam you can sign into my xbox account and download it from my account if you home it? I don't use xbox anymore and my account ain't being used either

But as Daz says, try and delete and then re-install first

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Thanks lads, it doesnt offer to install anything at the moment, nowhere suggests Modern Warfare, just Warzone. Will try and uninstall it and install it tonight.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Bots in the game?.

land up by military you know in like the cul de sac area. No one else is there in front or behind as we land. Open a door and someone spawns as the doors open, I s**t myself lol. Follow him upstairs shooting, nothing. Gets to the top floor and nails me lol.

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
Bots in the game?.

land up by military you know in like the cul de sac area. No one else is there in front or behind as we land. Open a door and someone spawns as the doors open, I s**t myself lol. Follow him upstairs shooting, nothing. Gets to the top floor and nails me lol.

Wouldn't surprise me, seen a few low levels recently.

The only way i notice they aren't bots is by the death chat :ROFLMAO: or they jump around like they are playing halo

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
There were definitely some suspect kills last night with @16v_er Bot sniper kills from miles away taking him out whilst he’s flying 3 of us around close to the ground. Squad wiped.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I just laugh it off now. My next step is getting to terms with my k/d dropping to 1. Tough times.