ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
No idea mate. I've played with the same lads for ages and only play at night for an hour or so. :(

tenor.gif

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm always on past most of your bedtimes I think 😂. If I'm not working always on from 9pm or 10pm latest.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Me, @dann2707, @NorthloopCup and sometimes @Jonnio are usually on quite late @Adamm.

Tbh I don't care who I play with, as long as you don't mind keyboard bashing, phone notifications every 2 seconds, occasional packet rustling and a fat Yorkshireman calling every person that kills him a fat f**king cunting gimpy smelly c**t then you should drop me an invite 😂 That goes for everyone tbh

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
There is more recoil so you have to control it but that’a it.
Me, @dann2707, @NorthloopCup and sometimes @Jonnio are usually on quite late @Adamm.

Tbh I don't care who I play with, as long as you don't mind keyboard bashing, phone notifications every 2 seconds, occasional packet rustling and a fat Yorkshireman calling every person that kills him a fat f**king cunting gimpy smelly c**t then you should drop me an invite 😂 That goes for everyone tbh

Don’t forget what happens if people play football near your car 😂

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Managed to delete and reinstall COD, so now I can access multiplayer again. Why don’t I have any of the new guns? DMR etc isn’t on my multiplayer gun options, but is on warzone. Just realised whilst typing this.. exclusive to Cold War?

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Managed to delete and reinstall COD, so now I can access multiplayer again. Why don’t I have any of the new guns? DMR etc isn’t on my multiplayer gun options, but is on warzone. Just realised whilst typing this.. exclusive to Cold War?
Yup. Exclusive to CW. Plays much different between games too apparently.
DMR isn't as mental in CW but that could just be the game play style. Doesn't seem to kill as easy as the videos of WZ show.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
The DMR is hard (er than expected) to use to be fair. What’s the go to loadout?
DMR & Dual wield diamati/Mac10.

I've not even bothered trying to rank up the DMR. Not played it enough to bother. Had the pistol as my secondary in cold war MP and ranked that up a bit. Not even close to level 35 for dual wield though.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Flew across the map and the amount of dmr spamming was amazing, enjoyable, fantastic.

On the plus side I'm enjoying the hdr again, it is my best sniper even after the kar.

We were scared to run across the map in case we got gunned down by that damn gun. Think others were too, was quiet out side of buildings lol

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
DMR & Dual wield diamati/Mac10.

I've not even bothered trying to rank up the DMR. Not played it enough to bother. Had the pistol as my secondary in cold war MP and ranked that up a bit. Not even close to level 35 for dual wield though.

Sorry, I mean go to DMR loadout, which attachments etc.

Inferno 225 cup
Use to love the m4 but at the minute it’s gone dogshit, well for me it has.

If you could mix the barrels from that to the xm4 with the control of the xm4 that would be an absolute slayer.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Just tried playing some Cold War MP, urgh that looks and felt horrible compared to MW.
Have been doing a fair bit of Hardcore on it the past few days. It's like Modern Warfare only your operator is drunk as fook, swaying about everywhere. 🥴

Sound effects wise it's seems closer to Battlefield.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
For sure. I love the game and we have a laugh but fook me it's boring getting shot a good distance away with this gun.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
I would say the people not using it are the retards, tbh. Don’t hate the player, hate the game [emoji6]
True [emoji1787]

I've got a DMR class setup but try to avoid it so I'm not one of those guys but there's always a couple in our team using them.

Amax rips though, preffered weapon at the moment