ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
7.1%

Attachments

• E2A18318-F016-492F-BEF6-B9DE3AAAC692.png
    E2A18318-F016-492F-BEF6-B9DE3AAAC692.png
    441.4 KB · Views: 46

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
If you think of the win percentage as how many games out of 100 you win, it is eye opening how hard WZ is.

For every 100 games you play, you only win 7 of them, or in my case 4.5 of them.

That’s bonkers. And a lot of grinding for the wins. 🤣

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Don't the top guys win like 80% of the games they play. I'm sure that iron guys stats are similar

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
If you think of the win percentage as how many games out of 100 you win, it is eye opening how hard WZ is.

For every 100 games you play, you only win 7 of them, or in my case 4.5 of them.

That’s bonkers. And a lot of grinding for the wins. 🤣
The last moving circle screws us over so many times and has cost us a lot of wins. Top 0.3% in top 10 finishes with 1226, now that’s either good that I’m getting to the end of lots of games or bad that I’m getting that far and can’t do enough to get the wins 🤣

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Don't the top guys win like 80% of the games they play. I'm sure that iron guys stats are similar
Worth keeping in mind that 99% of the top streamers reverse boost to get easy lobbies. I guess it makes sense though as their livelihoods depend on getting good gameplay for their viewers and getting more wins.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
The last moving circle screws us over so many times and has cost us a lot of wins. Top 0.3% in top 10 finishes with 1226, now that’s either good that I’m getting to the end of lots of games or bad that I’m getting that far and can’t do enough to get the wins 🤣

I’m clearly worse when the pressure is on / final circles. 46% of my games I’ve been in the top 10.

You’ve only been top 10 in 40% of yours....you rookie. 😂😂😂

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I’m clearly worse when the pressure is on / final circles. 46% of my games I’ve been in the top 10.

You’ve only been top 10 in 40% of yours....you rookie. 😂😂😂
Ant always chokes in the last circle. 90% of the time he plays Rambo and runs out in the middle of a field chasing someone and gets slaughtered 😂😂😂

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Ant always chokes in the last circle. 90% of the time he plays Rambo and runs out in the middle of a field chasing someone and gets slaughtered 😂😂😂

f**k off 😂😂

it’s 50/50 however sometimes someone needs to be the bait that draws people out.

Team game pal ;)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Think I'm going to have to try harder now I'm a bit late to the check my score app. Less rage and better gameplay me thinks.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Has anyone else unlocked the streetsweeper shotgun yet? Bit of a beast.

I picked one up out of a random box in WZ. Didn’t think much, just collected it. Got close quarters in the train station and it absolutely tore arseholes.

I’m glad you have to work to unlock it, as it’s brutal from my one and only experience of it.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I picked one up out of a random box in WZ. Didn’t think much, just collected it. Got close quarters in the train station and it absolutely tore arseholes.

I’m glad you have to work to unlock it, as it’s brutal from my one and only experience of it.

Yeah I spent the last 2 nights on plunder working to unlock it. Imagine it'd be a lot easier on normal multiplayer mind but definitely more work than a lot of guns unless you just want to buy the blueprint.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
We had crappy games last night. One game first loadout dropped, one box.

Was maybe 200 metres max from us so headed down. Applied the baby monitor and there was a guy in the nearest house, huh. Go to enter the house and his two mates appear from the living dead armed with those guns window lickers use. Apart from peeps on here 😏.

Annoying.