ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Inferno 225 cup
Finn is on fire at the minute, v3 optic, mono suppressor , 3rd from bottom barrel, grip and slight of hand.

Also loads rocking the amax so I’m guessing that’s been buffed too along with the fal.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Stoner has quicker TTK than the PKM at close and medium range and has quicker reload and less recoil imo used to run PKM but definitely enjoying the Stoner.

Dunno if it's just because I've not been using Kilo but the Amax does feel easier to control lately and I definitely think it's probably going to be top of the meta now once things settle down.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm not even using a foregrip as I wanted the ADS being as it's currently paired with an AMax as an SMG. Now I've got the bigger ammo I might try it as a primary though so will try that tonight.

This link is pretty handy for stats from JGod..

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Apparently...
Untitled.jpg
1610839425341.png

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
Anyone else finding their game crashes when you go to use a heartbeat sensor?

Happened 3 times for me now!!!!

Get error code 5573

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Mate has an issue when buying a loadout for some reason. Aparantly it's to do with the character or something?..

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
Farrrrrkkkkk it’s definitely the heartbeat just done it again. I need to remove it from all my load outs!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Mine kept crashing too and apparently the cold war skins was the cause so changed that back and no issues since. Would just happen after the game started though nothing to do with heartbeat but could be worth a shot still.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Wow at the games tonight. Probably the worst as a team we have found. Every and I mean most/every decision has been the wrong one. Third partied. Its like the skill level has gone up loads. People just arnt missing shots.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Some good games, loving the stoner atm now that the dmr isn’t as popular.

I would like to say this was on the TomatoThug account before anyone pipes up with allegations 🤣

O’really 😅🤣 No radar then lad? 😂😂

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
He didn't have his flappy ears running, as there were multiple times he said "I think there is someone in this building with me", for us to then discover that there either wasn't anyone, or there were 3 people in there :ROFLMAO:

All joking aside, it was good fun again. Something WZ hasn't been for a while because of the stupid OP guns or cheaters.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
The last game confirmed it for me when I bought him back - He ran into a building and all I heard was ffs when I said there’s someone in there 😂

A SHED!
Wow at the games tonight. Probably the worst as a team we have found. Every and I mean most/every decision has been the wrong one. Third partied. Its like the skill level has gone up loads. People just arnt missing shots.
Yea the skill level is mental for me at the moment. Nothing good comes from having a positive kd. Makes the game frustrating. I might tank my kd. 😂

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Think it was just one of those nights. Trying different guns etc. Couldn't catch a break with any decision making lol

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Some good games, loving the stoner atm now that the dmr isn’t as popular.

I would like to say this was on the TomatoThug account before anyone pipes up with allegations 🤣

Stoner absolutely rips tbf it's probably my favourite gun right now I was having fun with it then saw jgods video and switched to the cavalry barrel which ups the bullet velocity by 80%. Absolute beast with the right attachments.

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
Ah nice one on the skins. I just went without heartbeat.

Crazy how much I rely on it for checking if anyone is about. Only on my first loud out. Switch to stun for end game.

I’ll give it a go later.

Agreed on the skill based match making.

I have found if I am in a squad with the other players being much better than I it can be really hard work. As clearly that then puts you in a harder lobby.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Pretty mental start from before Christmas with @Ph1 Tom @Daz... @Ant1 Love how they all just scurry off at the start :ROFLMAO:

And a few more decent shots, quite a few people just stood still asking for it though. :unsure:

Looks like I need to do more "weapon showcase" vids cos that's gone up to 100+ views for some reason lol (not that thats particularly impressive but still!).