ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Type 63 probably comes out on top of the DMR now then.. Less damage reduction and attachments has improved recoil unless I read that wrong. Pistols should still be pretty good too. Glad I got to enjoy the broken gallantry for a few days that was fun.

I've been working on leveling the Stoner with the streetsweeper or Mac-10. Need to level up the CW Mp5 too. I recommend trying the akimbo magnum too as it can down in 1 shot to the head.

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Only just had the time to hit l49 to get the DMR and pistols today and started levelling them up, sods law :p

The type 63 was a beast though.

Last edited:

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
First game. Fook the dmr

IMG_20210113_231500.jpg

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Think I’m done with this game now. Just becoming so incredibly boring. They really need a new map. Any other good cross platform shooters?

Bmw 330d
Think I’m done with this game now. Just becoming so incredibly boring. They really need a new map. Any other good cross platform shooters?
I’ve been playing a lot of the rebirth, more fast paced and quite fun. Although irritating as a duo with the reduced map and less places to land/find guns.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Youtubers seem to be saying that the Fireteam maps on Black Ops will form parts of it. Would make sense I guess with the Ground War maps from MW being part of Verdansk.

Track 172, Focus RS
It does take some degree of control yes, it’s not a gun you can just point and pull the trigger.

You have to adjust the rate of fire every 50m and every 100m aim approx 1mm above the head to hit your target.

Once you master the gun it’s great. What ruins the the gun is people running hacks which includes aimbot. It’s becoming more and more noticeable on a daily basis.

I don’t think people would be so cheesed off with the gun if it was a lobby full of legit players.
Shut up fat Stevo

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
FFAR seems to be a ripper, Maxed the Amax now so gonna stick some hours into that.

Only got killed by one dmr tonight but it was close range. Long range dmr w*****s are no more [emoji1362]

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I just tried the FFAR tonight and it's a beast best used as an SMG tbh similar to the AS-VAL. I've been having quite a bit of fun just leveling up all the new guns tbh maxed a fair few of the cold war guns now and there's definitely a bunch that are pretty viable now.