ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Why are all the name tags like that?
Hacks....

Checked my storage on the PS5 last night. I've got Warzone and Cold War on the system. I don't have modern warfare on this, only on my PS4.
Is warzone standalone really this big or has something else downloaded? Can't edit the files on this like you can with Cold War.

Anyone else with a PS5 have just warzone installed? Can you check the file sizes? Cheers.

20210121_001550-01.jpeg

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
That's my ps5 storage and I've had to download modern warfare warzone to play it from the black ops cold war menu.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Finally got round to badly putting this together. A win with @Daz... @N0ddie and @Jonnio. It was quite amusing because the team we killed at the start, were the team we came up against at the end....

Saw it pop up on YouTube haha. Will see if I've still got my side, might have had a purge though. 😅

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Couldn't get ps4/xbox to work last night. But was only a quick try.
It's only in game/lobby isn't it for cross play chat?
I've had issues when with that though when we can't hear Xbox players. Might be worth checking your NAT type because if it's on 3 then you can't hear anyone (I've found out this a few times when using mobile data in work to play)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Can hear in game just not through a party. And for some reason the connection was awful on crossplay. Was only a mates mate who wanted a few games.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Not sure then.
I think the servers have gone s**t recently. I deleted warzone on the ps5 because it was 200+ GB and downloaded it again without any of the packs to take into 100gb.
It took over 24 hours to download. The night before I downloaded a game in hours so it's not my internet.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Unlike Liam, if I say I’m not gong to use them, I’m not going to use them 😅

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Do you actually use hacks?

Tried them for the last week to see why I keep getting smashed by what appears, aimbots.

If this is you, what a prick. Probably got bullied at school.

You bumped your head fella? 😂 your blood pressure must be a bit on the high side if you cry over a guy that’s used a hack for the first time over 5 days 😂

Bmw 330d
Tried them for the last week to see why I keep getting smashed by what appears, aimbots.

If this is you, what a prick. Probably got bullied at school.

You bumped your head fella? 😂 your blood pressure must be a bit on the high side if you cry over a guy that’s used a hack for the first time over 5 days 😂
Not bumped my head ‘fella’ just think you’re a dickhead ruining the game, whether you’ve used them for 5 days or 50 years. You’re bragging about wins you got using hacks, not f**king hard is it.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
9 wins is very good. How many games did you guys play?
Not bumped my head ‘fella’ just think you’re a dickhead ruining the game, whether you’ve used them for 5 days or 50 years. You’re bragging about wins you got using hacks, not f**king hard is it.

Behave 😂 you contributed no input to this thread what so ever and suddenly you pipe up? Seems like your trolling to me.......

I reckon your one of those players that can’t even get in the top ten more than 1 once per week and have a chip on your shoulder.

I’m glad I have tried it as now it has altered my playing style for the better moving forward as I understand how the hack works.

Bmw 330d
Behave 😂 you contributed no input to this thread what so ever and suddenly you pipe up? Seems like your trolling to me.......

I reckon your one of those players that can’t even get in the top ten more than 1 once per week and have a chip on your shoulder.

I’m glad I have tried it as now it has altered my playing style for the better moving forward as I understand how the hack works.
How does my level of contribution determine whether I can think you’re a prick or not for hacking?

Id rather be a loser who can’t get a kill or top ten per week than try to justify why I use hacks online and brag about false wins/kills 😂

Dickhead