ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member

Win percentage is what counts 😆

Me

A01850CC-61CA-419F-AAA7-1A2FE61987AE.jpeg

Moonshite

BFA3FC3B-6938-4AFD-A107-9ADF103DE599.jpeg

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
I’ve played 2000 games more pal 😉🤣
A hell of a lot more losses too then ;)

TBH win percentage is all about whether or not you play with a squad. As soon as you play solo and end up with a team of ransoms most without mics you stand no chance.

If you play with a bunch regularly you are going to have a better win percentage. Even if they aren’t better players odds are they will have a mic and then you can communicate.

That said I was playing as part of a squad the other day that were all way better than I was. The skill based match making them put me in with their average K/D which was about 3 or so. And man did I get owned!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I've not done much BR and only tried it with randoms had 1 win because I ended up with a hacker (didn't realise until the end of the game). Not sure if I've even done 100 total maybe not much over 50. Also nothing worse when your team mates just quit as soon as they die. Need to get in a few games with a proper team see if I enjoy it more.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Stoner + that broken gallantry Mac10 is a beast load out. Also leveled up the akimbo CW magnum last night and that can down in 1 shot should be pretty viable once the diamatis get a bigger nerf.

Bmw 330d
Thoughts on the stim glitch? Pretty sure it’s still active, was spectating a guy who came 2nd just a minute ago and the winner was absolutely nowhere to be seen.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
A lad we play with runs it. I used it for the first time last night and expected to nail people. Nope. It was actually crap to use, recoil. He uses keyboard and mouse which he says is so much easier to use.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
It does take some degree of control yes, it’s not a gun you can just point and pull the trigger.

You have to adjust the rate of fire every 50m and every 100m aim approx 1mm above the head to hit your target.

Once you master the gun it’s great. What ruins the the gun is people running hacks which includes aimbot. It’s becoming more and more noticeable on a daily basis.

I don’t think people would be so cheesed off with the gun if it was a lobby full of legit players.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
When I've watched kill cams back (now I think about it). I either die in 4 shots (accurate) or to someone who has dropped his controller whilst aiming. Because 4 out of the quick firing 30 are going to hit me?.

I simply can't play the game the way I do. Run in the open from area to area. Snipers are a worry but the dmr can you hit you as hard and quicker, it's retarded.

I appreciate its the gun to have. Maybe all dmr users should go into the same lobby and shoot each other 4 times.

The reason it pisses me off is we have a laugh and enjoy the game as a whole. And it breaks the day up.

Anyway it all sounds a bit tragic lol.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Yeah percentages is a waste of time. I sometimes play with people who’ve never played Cod before so getting top 50 is an achievement 😂

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Who told you that?

It feels like jelly now, much better! [emoji23]

Still doesn't take loads of rounds to down/kill but the recoil is a lot better/worse depending on how you look at it lol

Just the comments on a streamer, everyone saying it’s basically the same