ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Think I’m gonna get it but then it means buying some Xbox Live too which makes it a bigger outlay. Payday though tbf.

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
I think i will wait for the price to drop, will take me a week to download it with my internet!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
And so it begins
1FA62F8C-B325-4F39-BE16-89CF4ADA93B7.jpeg

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
Watched a bit on twitch and multi player doesn't look like its for me. haven't seen the other game modes yet.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
It’s the same as other cod’s without the stupid jumping around etc, so its a thumbs up from me. Gameplay is good.

Can’t workout how to so hardcore domination though?!

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Still not touched Multiplayer, I'm a battlefield person anyway but the Single player story is pretty damn good, Thibk I must be almost complete on it now

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Still not touched Multiplayer, I'm a battlefield person anyway but the Single player story is pretty damn good, Thibk I must be almost complete on it now
What's the length of the play through? I like the look of the game but don't want it to only be 4 hours or so.
I'll probably not use multiplayer much, as like you, I prefer BF.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
What's the length of the play through? I like the look of the game but don't want it to only be 4 hours or so.
I'll probably not use multiplayer much, as like you, I prefer BF.
Erm, 2 and a half hours last night then I think I've played about 3 hours today and must be in the last or almost last mission now. This is with extra restarts for all my deaths mind you, Not played a FPS in like a year if not longer lol

Heard bad reviews so far. What's everyone's thoughts on it on CS?

like it a lot! Ground war wasn’t available yet but played that in the Beta and loved it.

average score from reviews is 86 on metacritic and 6.3 user reviews.

However the user reviews are that low due to all the people rating it 0 (unhappy Russians it seems!)

just-that-ek

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane R26
Heard bad reviews so far. What's everyone's thoughts on it on CS?
It's really good, graphics are amazing imo.

Multiplayer is bloody hard I found struggle to see opponents but that might just be cause I'm crap.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Liking this despite being a Battlefield fan, the 2v2 mode is great fun with a mate.

Graphics are ok PC wise with everything on full but nothing compared with BF5 imo.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
It's definitely one of the better cod's in a while. Ground war is great. Glad I download it a few days earlier considering the size of the game.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
I’m enjoying the campaign, return to old COD and seems a bit harder so adds a bit of reality as you can’t just run around being a bullet sponge without dying.

Multiplayer, hardly played it yet.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Campaign is pribabky about 8 hours all in if you don't rush it, Throughly enjoyed it, Not tried MP yet because I'll be utter w**k

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
I had a few games online last night and it’s just like cod of old, I’m still crap but that’s my problem 🤣

I had a few games online last night and it’s just like cod of old, I’m still crap but that’s my problem 🤣

I think I have got worse lol.

I think my highlight during the Beta was my awesome helicopter crash wiping out my entire crew!

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
And when you’ve got youngsters who will be on it every day and night you’ve got no chance.

I try and not get annoyed anymore but I can’t help it!

Done the first 5 missions of the campaign so far and played a few games online. I’ll give it a week before I get back into it.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
I've been smashing ground war out. Getting 30+ kills. No bad going that though mate.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Had a decent game on Cyber Attack yesterday, managed 20 kills. Claymores and the M4 are so unbalanced, lol. With restock you pretty much have an unlimited supply of claymores.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Hows the campaign? Tempted just after watching the SAS London House bit.

Not sure I'd get much out of the multiplayer.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Hows the campaign? Tempted just after watching the SAS London House bit.

Not sure I'd get much out of the multiplayer.

It's pretty good tbf, seems harder than the last one I played although I was pretty pissed.
Might start it from scratch again as I'm only an hour in.