ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Yes. I run for days and then die. Then run for days and then die.

I'm alright on everything else (except search and destroy, whatever thats called now)

spawn with someone who is ‘caution’ so you’re spawned near the action

106 gti
Buy cod every year, play it for a week then stop. This year seems decent though best cod in a while but only a couple of decent maps imo. Needs a few tweaks like map voting and markers on the mini map bringing back really

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Had a 25 kill game of cyber attack today, the MP5 is a beast

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Looking forward to the patch in the next few days, the game is almost unplayable on a couple of maps unless you use either the 725 or the M4. Both are so overpowered and everyone is using them.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Anyone else playing hardcore? I love that you can filter game modes.. mainly pick HC Domination and HC Search and destroy.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone else playing hardcore? I love that you can filter game modes.. mainly pick HC Domination and HC Search and destroy.
It’s the only thing I play. I can’t play normal anymore because it takes so many shots to kill someone, plus all the extra stuff on the screen annoys me.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
It’s the only thing I play. I can’t play normal anymore because it takes so many shots to kill someone, plus all the extra stuff on the screen annoys me.
I tend to stick to hardcore only as I like to kill people with a few shots

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Isn't time to kill very quick in just the normal mode?. Spoke to a few people and they complain it's op

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I think time to kill is much quicker than in previous COD games. If you’re using a well setup M4 or the 725 you don’t need many bullets. Also, the MP5 with 10mm rounds and setup for quick ADS is a beast! Probably the best smg.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
They need to quieten footsteps a bit, does my head in
They did (apparently) but they’re making them even quieter in the upcoming patch, pretty annoying as it doesn’t really encourage aggressive play when you know everyone can hear you a mile off. They’re buffing EOD, nerfing M4/725/claymores. I also think the auto ‘enemy spotted’ callouts are really s**t. Most of the time the enemy will get alerted to you, even if the person doesn’t actually see you. Pretty annoying.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Lovin this, feels like a real throwback to MW2. I'm playing on Xbox one and the graphics seem a bit weird. So I've had to upgrade to a one X obviously . Rinsing the aug but feel like I need to upgrade to the mp5

Can u play multiplatform ? Is against playstation players

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Lovin this, feels like a real throwback to MW2. I'm playing on Xbox one and the graphics seem a bit weird. So I've had to upgrade to a one X obviously . Rinsing the aug but feel like I need to upgrade to the mp5

Can u play multiplatform ? Is against playstation players

yeah its automatic isnt it? When youre in a lobby it shows who is on PC, xbox etc

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
They need to get rid of the names above the players head, the amount of times I've been killed or only spotted a player because that pops up.

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Anybody feel like this game is just constantly updating every other day or something I’ve lost track the number of times it’s downloaded massive updates Just gone to play and it’s needing a 73gb update!

Abarth 595
Anybody feel like this game is just constantly updating every other day or something I’ve lost track the number of times it’s downloaded massive updates Just gone to play and it’s needing a 73gb update!

Came in to post the exact same thing! Just turned my ps4 on to have a game and its yet another update. Literally every single time I've gone to play it there has been a new update and its only been out a couple of weeks.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I’m glad they’re updating, fixing the little issues. Mine updates automatically though, and just resets when I first turn it on.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
i have to say the graphics on a standard xbox one are prertty turd - feels like i'm playing on a 360!

Looking forward to experiencing it in 4k.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Had a few decent games last night. Only played gun house (?) out of the new maps. Really small and suited to SMG or Shotguns.

Apparently they have changed a few things on Piccadilly, the flag B has been moved to stop campers targeting it on domination.

I'll have a few more hours tonight on it I think.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Had a few decent games last night. Only played gun house (?) out of the new maps. Really small and suited to SMG or Shotguns.

Apparently they have changed a few things on Piccadilly, the flag B has been moved to stop campers targeting it on domination.

I'll have a few more hours tonight on it I think.

Im glad about that. It’s so easy to spawn trap A on that map too.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
The difference playing on a one X to a one is ridiculous even on a non 4k tv.! I can't believe the improvement.

A SHED!
Finally got round to playing abit of the campaign after 8hrs of update. Pretty good so far. The London attack is pretty sobering.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Can't play any game mode on the PS4 at the moment. All I get is a DLC pack is missing.
Game is fully up to date and the DLC is installed.
I've added them to download again in hope it fixes it. Don't fancy uninstalling it and downloading another 131gb.
IMG_20191127_145447.jpg
IMG_20191127_145239.jpg

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Finished the campaign yesterday. Really enjoyed it though still thought it was a little short.

On PC (With RTX on) the game looks phenomenal.

A SHED!
Finished the campaign the other day. Really enjoyed it. Solid story and not just an after thought. Played a few multiplayer bits -sharepoint and groundwar. Finally the ability to spawn on squad leader. Only years behind killzone 2 on the ps3 but still a good addition. I give cod a solid 8.5/10