ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_4395.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_4395.jpg
    366.6 KB · Views: 38
  Ph2 172, R34 Skyline
Currently about 1hr in and I think every single time I’ve died it’s been from someone in a glitch or by someone 2,000ft away without missing a single bullet.... it’s good, love it

Bmw 330d
I’ve had quite a few banned player messages in my dashboard from reporting mongs tbf, I’d say between 5 and 10. It does work sometimes

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth

Made this one in a similar format to the M4 one I did in December (just hit 1000 views whereas the rest are way below that). So maybe people like the highlights bit and YouTube itself likes the length to share it about!? Or it's just because M4.

Had a play with lens flares on After Effects for the tiny intro bit haha.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
@Cub. I did spot your invite earlier mate but I'm at work at my connection in awful. Just played a bit of MW, coming round a corner on shipment, died, kill cam shown I was already around it before getting shot 🤨
It's no good on mobile data 7 miles from land 😂😂

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
@Cub. I did spot your invite earlier mate but I'm at work at my connection in awful. Just played a bit of MW, coming round a corner on shipment, died, kill cam shown I was already around it before getting shot 🤨
It's no good on mobile data 7 miles from land 😂😂

Is that with Xbox remote play? I have been tempted before but figured there would be some delay which would ruin most online gaming.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Is that with Xbox remote play? I have been tempted before but figured there would be some delay which would ruin most online gaming.
No, I’ve got my old PS4 on the boat with me and connect to my work phone.
I think I can remote play from the PS5 but I haven’t tried that, I’m not sure if I need something to connect a controller to my phone or not.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Jumped on this morning for a bit. The new building is massive now and there's quite a few levels. A bit of a maze to get around tbh.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Cheap ass Amazon for £29 for a number of reasons.

Had dearer ones. These are on par imo.
Cheap.
Robust as they tend to be launched.

If you combine point 2 and 3 its why i buy them :)

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
I bought a Steel Series Arctis 9x and it’s improved my game play no end. I can hear people from further off, pinpoint direction and gunfire much better etc.

And I don’t launch headsets. So I’m all good on that front 🤣

That and my SCUF controller ensures maximum geek set up when playing. I’m not good enough for a vest though @Jonnio