ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
What is the issue?
Not my pic. If you don’t have a heli you’re dead
DE6937EC-8C10-43D8-9A6D-EA3EDD267565.jpeg

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I ran past a heli near the military base as I was running to the circle. Placed some C4 inside it as I ran past. Waited until it flew over my head and blew it up LOL. Only one person in it unfortunately

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
@Davyy Get that mute button ready!

@Ant1 You might prefer it on, but I turned the surround sound off on mine because it’s just so bloody busy at times!

I’m gonna have to remember that I’m now live as I have thrown a fair amount of verbal abuse at the screen last few days 🤣

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
I’m gonna have to remember that I’m now live as I have thrown a fair amount of verbal abuse at the screen last few days 🤣

I’m wondering how much of that has been directed at me 🤣

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Someone invited me earlier into a game but I was just coming off sorry whoever that was. I should be getting my headset in a few hours according to amazon.

Will be on tonight

So far I have:
Fastevo (ant?)
Type r (impreza works)

Anyone else on the ps4?
Add me please : KarbineFTL

Just checked and your already on my friend list.

jonno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T6
I think I need to download Warzone, however don't have Modern Warfare :)cry::cry::cry: @imprezaworks !!)

Is it gonna work if I just plug in a harddrive to the front of the PS4 (USB) and download it? I think it's about 80/100gb, and I only have about 60gb left.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Don't need the game as warzone is separate. I had to remove all stuff on modern warfare as I don't have the game.

Takes forever the download but worth it

jonno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T6
I'll download it and will give it a whirl, anyone wants to add me on PS4 - poppacrunk83

I still LOL at that username!

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
2pm boys..

I'll be on if you need some team filler.

I'll download it and will give it a whirl, anyone wants to add me on PS4 - poppacrunk83

I still LOL at that username!

I saw a guy call RayGapist in game a few months back, haunted me ever since lol.

You can play with anyone (PS4, Xbox, PC), hoping it becomes the norm for games in the future! If you get added to the CS Regiment you should be able to see everyone.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I'll be on if you need some team filler.

I saw a guy call RayGapist in game a few months back, haunted me ever since lol.

You can play with anyone (PS4, Xbox, PC), hoping it becomes the norm for games in the future! If you get added to the CS Regiment you should be able to see everyone.

You coming on?

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
thqpetnev9r41.jpg

@jonno_c
Sent you a playstation regiment invite. If you find your Activision account name let us know and we'll add that as it's supposed to work better with cross platform play