ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Same here. No idea, or interest in it.

You can get cheat devices for console too.

I’ve read that infinity ward have a team working around the clock banning people.

agreed takes the fun out of the game.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Guy I follow, used to play with his mate on blackout. His highest is 25 in solo..

I got 16 with an aggressive team, everything just worked.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I’ve played with him a few times. He is just very good. Lol he gets 1 loadout with an M4 then runs to another loadout to pick up his MP5 class with ghost. Swaps his pistol for the M4 he’s just dropped. So essentially runs two primary weapons whilst still having ghost on. MP5 for inside, M4 for outside.

incy-spider

ClioSport Club Member
55224806316288eed3e96f8ae1a4bd64.jpg

Best I’ve managed so far, 4th or 5th go at it! Enjoying the war zone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
22 people in the final circle just then in the apartment blocks at the promenade. f**king insane

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Are you in a 3? Plunder is so easy to atleast come top 5, just loot and deposit. Some people (@Ant1) 😂😂😂 like to kill/die/kill/die which makes it hard for themselves

behave I like to take out the top earners! You only occasionally finish with more money then me as you scoop up what I leave 😆

incy-spider

ClioSport Club Member
Are you in a 3? Plunder is so easy to atleast come top 5, just loot and deposit. Some people (@Ant1) [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] like to kill/die/kill/die which makes it hard for themselves

Yeah In a 3, were all running around like headless chickens, think we just got lucky!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
2nd place twice out of maybe 8 games.

Both 7/8 kill games so although coming second is like last (to me) the games were spot on with, high ground losing the first and the circle and 2v1 in the second.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
f**king headset wants to arrive today then we can set out a plan. I reckon with us all communicating following the same target we will consistently finish in the top 3.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Apparently the below game modes are being added to the playlist on Warzone for season 3...

- Battle Royale Duos - Teams of Two. Loot and Kill. Last team standing wins.

- Battle Royale Quads - Teams of Four. Loot and Kill. Last team standing wins.

- Battle Royale High Action - Loot and Kill. The Gas closes in faster, so get moving.

- Battle Royale Shotty Snipers - Shotguns and Snipers only. Near? Far? Wherever...BR. There are no Loadout drops.

- Battle Royale One Shot - Battle Royale with 1-shot Headshots and no loadout drops.

- Realism Battle Royale

- Hardcore Battle Royale

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Solos, Duo and quads should be the max. If you wanna play as a 3 then select "no fill" when in lobby with yer 2 mates.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
One of the devs posted on Twitter that the issue with the stadium being in the final circle will be fixed in S3. Hopefully it opens up

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Sitting on top like an ass. No way up unless you chopper it.

Circle should be totally random so should be able to finish on it. We won a game from up there, though we did have to jump off at the end to get the last 2 squads.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Lol it's a bugger if you land on there with your chopper and get killed.