ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
It's duos, get a set number of lives and survive through multiple rounds with "buy rounds" where you can upgrade guns, get perks etc.

Map looked like some training area where everything looked the same so hard to get your bearings lol.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
It's duos, get a set number of lives and survive through multiple rounds with "buy rounds" where you can upgrade guns, get perks etc.

Map looked like some training area where everything looked the same so hard to get your bearings lol.

Just watching jackfrags video and he explains that it selects a random duo for you to fight and puts you in a small arena against them. I had no clue what was happening flol.

Buy back quads 👍👍👍👍👍

Nice!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Buy backs should be the staple of Warzone. f**k the gulag. Spend your money wisely/ lob it all on loadouts and UAV's and hope you don't die.
Had a lot of fun on it last night, more than I've had for a while tbh.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Haha yeah was a tough few games. Ended the dry spell with a solo win a bit later on though I hope they keep buy back for a while at least in solos the lobby stays alive much longer.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I bet they were f**king fuming 😂
Screenshot_20210829_003629.jpg

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Quite enjoying buy back duos. What’s the go to guns now? Still using Fara and Milano. Seen a lot of people using the Grau again!

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
So I’m struggling to build a decent load out for a complete Newbie! Any tips guys please? Currently cutting my teeth on payload whilst I get used to everything. Had some great fun last night. But I’m completely knackered when it comes to building a decent load out. Would I be best buying some sort of package? Or am I best just picking a gun to level up?

apologies if this is a stupid question! Old school black ops was so much easier!!

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
So I’m struggling to build a decent load out for a complete Newbie! Any tips guys please? Currently cutting my teeth on payload whilst I get used to everything. Had some great fun last night. But I’m completely knackered when it comes to building a decent load out. Would I be best buying some sort of package? Or am I best just picking a gun to level up?

apologies if this is a stupid question! Old school black ops was so much easier!!

For a newb I’d focus on unlocking the RAM fully and then the Mac10.

Best way to rank guns is equip them in Plunder. Equip a double XP weapon token. Then pick up a vehicle (chopper or truck is best) and fly / drive around the map doing supply run contracts or recon contracts. Ignore killing people unless you have to, just keep doing the contracts.

Just keep doing that with the same two guns and you’ll rank them up no time.

I’ll take a photo of a decent load out build for a newb and stick it in here.

Are you online now? If so, I can be on in 30 mins and I’ll help do the plundering to get your loadout sorted.

A decent loadout makes a huge difference to in game play.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Grau or Krig for me, and if playing with @16v_er , his PPSH which he drops. It beams. I've not leveled mine up to what I need yet.

MW MP5 has had a secret buff apparently but only when using the 10mm(?) 30round mags.

When I eventually get on I'll try it.

This shotty is supposed to be ridiculous as well, it's been banned in certain tournaments.
20210831_204831.jpg

@RustyMojo pick a loadout and try to stick to it for the time being. M13/Grau for an easy handling AR, Bullfrog for a good SMG. Kar98/Swiss for a good marksman rifle if that's your thing, not sure about full on snipers.
Go into plunder on your own, take squad fill off, use double weapon XP, drop in somewhere with a Heli/ jeep and do supply runs. Make sure you have your weapon you want to concentrate on equipped.

Edit: great minds @Cub. Bar the RAM 😂

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
For a newb I’d focus on unlocking the RAM fully and then the Mac10.

Best way to rank guns is equip them in Plunder. Equip a double XP weapon token. Then pick up a vehicle (chopper or truck is best) and fly / drive around the map doing supply run contracts or recon contracts. Ignore killing people unless you have to, just keep doing the contracts.

Just keep doing that with the same two guns and you’ll rank them up no time.

I’ll take a photo of a decent load out build for a newb and stick it in here.

Are you online now? If so, I can be on in 30 mins and I’ll help do the plundering to get your loadout sorted.

A decent loadout makes a huge difference to in game play.
Sorry no, just about to dial into a teams meeting for the remainder of the day! Joy!

I think I need to research the game
Play a little more. Plundering and such like 🤷🏻‍♂️ Did I miss some kind of training intro? They must have thousands of new starters drop out of the game! Despite playing CoD for years, albeit now with a sizeable gap. Starting out is sole destroying at times!

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Grau or Krig for me, and if playing with @16v_er , his PPSH which he drops. It beams. I've not leveled mine up to what I need yet.

MW MP5 has had a secret buff apparently but only when using the 10mm(?) 30round mags.

When I eventually get on I'll try it.

This shotty is supposed to be ridiculous as well, it's been banned in certain tournaments.
View attachment 1555562

@RustyMojo pick a loadout and try to stick to it for the time being. M13/Grau for an easy handling AR, Bullfrog for a good SMG. Kar98/Swiss for a good marksman rifle if that's your thing, not sure about full on snipers.
Go into plunder on your own, take squad fill off, use double weapon XP, drop in somewhere with a Heli/ jeep and do supply runs. Make sure you have your weapon you want to concentrate on equipped.

Edit: great minds @Cub. Bar the RAM 😂

RAM once modded has low recoil and much better TTK than the M13 or Grau…. 😜

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Sorry no, just about to dial into a teams meeting for the remainder of the day! Joy!

I think I need to research the game
Play a little more. Plundering and such like 🤷🏻‍♂️ Did I miss some kind of training intro? They must have thousands of new starters drop out of the game! Despite playing CoD for years, albeit now with a sizeable gap. Starting out is sole destroying at times!

Stick with it. Your picking up a game people have played religiously for 2 years or so, so there will be some catch up.

Best thing to do, is get online with some of us and we can drop guns from our loadouts for you to try, whilst you rank them up on plunder when playing on your own. 👍

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I'm pretty sure there is a training part. Is it the bottom menu where you select BR/ plunder etc? Practice mode/training?
Screenshot_20210901_103814.jpg

@Cub. I think I'm fully maxed on the RAM from MW MP so I'll have a gander.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Fara is still good I think Milano got nerfed but still not bad. Mac-10 is my favourite smg but the new OTS is supposed to be pretty good I usually play with the Gallo shotgun.

My main loadout is the C58 and Gallo. I don't think I've ever really used the Ram. Shotgun can get you some pretty funny death coms..

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yep Jgods breakdowns are really good although admittedly can be a bit drawn out and start to send me to sleep.

This is from him and a really good go to but will change from time to time. Think it was from his last long range meta breakdown video. Damage/mag for the MG82 is insane.

20210824_205438.jpg

A SHED!

Best advice is to learn the map and positioning. I wish the clan I played with would do this more often....jump into solos and learn it. You'll die loads but learn. If I was starting out now. I'd level up the xm4 as an all rounder and use maybe a bullfrog as an smg. Both have manageable recoil. Be prepared to 0 or 1 kill regularly even when you know s**t.