ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Oh I need to download a specific version of the game? Not war zone?

Yeah it's the Modern Warfare multiplayer that came before Warzone that we're jumping into.

No worries if you haven't got it/don't fancy buying it haha.

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Oh I need to download a specific version of the game? Not war zone?
If you only want to play Warzone then just download Warzone, Modern Warfare is just the game that originally spawned Warzone but you don't need to buy it to play. I think he was just joking that Black Ops: Cold War is absolute dog s**t compared to Modern Warfare

Edit: I was wrong 😂

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Cool, I’ll take a look later. Think PlayStation space is possibly an issue.
It will be. It was over 250gb I think.
Also, you will have to delete Warzone and install it again from MW. This is what I’ll have to do before next Friday. Ridiculous that you can’t just install MW next to it.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I think I have anger issues due to this game/ lag.

IMG_20210822_151727.jpg

A SHED!
Been thin of the ground in terms of wins lately. Managed to get a cheeky solo win and some battling...back hurts tho

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
My internet went off yesterday morning. For thr best as the game is annoying. Or should say the 'team' I play with

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
OK. So without checking can I switch the game on around 10pm and play with mates without having to download daft things