ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I won’t be opening loot boxes for another couple of weeks tbh.

36881365-C59E-4BB5-86B2-123DB6B40109.gif

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
With the Halloween event can you still play the standard mode

Yeah. They've not even made the standard mode darker or anything which is a bit boring. 😑

Spooky mode is okay until there's too much shite on your screen. Having stuff jump out of boxes is fine because you're opening a box. Having a massive error screen flash up in a firefight is borderline retardo.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Yeah. They've not even made the standard mode darker or anything which is a bit boring. 😑

Spooky mode is okay until there's too much shite on your screen. Having stuff jump out of boxes is fine because you're opening a box. Having a massive error screen flash up in a firefight is borderline retardo.

Yeah, two or three retardo moments for me due to blood or some flying skull covering my screen in the middle of a fire fight….

I reckon night mode should be a permanent lobby all of its own….

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
I had a quick game last night, trying desperately to level guns up and my load outs are poor. I wasn’t drunk, so did ok. Or though some weirdos kept talking through the headset. I wish I hadn’t become an old man so quickly. I have no idea how to mute these morons. I checked, he wasn’t called David either, which was odd.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
I had a quick game last night, trying desperately to level guns up and my load outs are poor. I wasn’t drunk, so did ok. Or though some weirdos kept talking through the headset. I wish I hadn’t become an old man so quickly. I have no idea how to mute these morons. I checked, he wasn’t called David either, which was odd.
Do 2nd perk pointsman, set 1st gun as the one you want to level up and join a game of filled clash. Get bounties all game and spend all the cash on advanced uavs.

Guns level up so fast

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Do 2nd perk pointsman, set 1st gun as the one you want to level up and join a game of filled clash. Get bounties all game and spend all the cash on advanced uavs.

Guns level up so fast
Yeah that’s beyond me mate. Remember I’m dull head and pretty new. Besides my main skill set is driving a land rover around whilst drunk. …

Joking aside I’ll give it a go!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Some amusing games with @DavidDave and @dann2707 and then a good win with @Daz... @Adamm. and @NorthloopCup

Quite evidently the move to the master race is proving beneficial at the mo…
Gone from an avg K/D of 0.8 on console to 1.92 last night and 1.40 tonight, with a win each night…

🧐
No way your kd was as high as 0.8 imo

😘

What fov you running? I find 110 ideal for warzone