ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Unlocked the M1 Garand last night and really enjoying it. Love that sound when you empty the clip oh and it definitely brings some DMR vibes enjoy it before it gets nerfed.

I loved that bit in Saving Private Ryan when they were running up the beach with drum magged garand's whilst getting shot at by suppressed STG's.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
I
I loved that bit in Saving Private Ryan when they were running up the beach with drum magged garand's whilst getting shot at by suppressed STG's.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I've never seen a garand with a drum mag :eek:

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
We have hard times and never realised we had crossplay on. Me and a mate jumped into a random quad game with these two. Absolutely insane lol

IMG-20211014-WA0005.jpeg

IMG-20211014-WA0007.jpeg

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Nah was two like spanish people, something like that. We jumped out of party chat to hear the response. Was funny.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Someone enlighten why people cheat like this. I genuinely don't understand why. Maybe a game for a laugh but constantly?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I'll be on by 10pm. Is iron trials up again this weekend? Sure they said it was every weekend. If anyone needs extra team mates shoot us an invite.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Last year's was pretty fun I thought. Video is pretty funny tbh I want that scream skin they might actually get a bit of money out of me for this update. I got executed in a pre game lobby with the scream skin and the execution was pretty good. I'm guessing they were using an unlock tool or something.