ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Yeah console. Tbf the map wasnt all there, like smooth texture. And at one point no ducker could hear me call out the team that decided to push me. Then the game froze so I just switched off.

One of the lads had that before I did. Managed to win one out of the 3 games played though.

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Yeah console. Tbf the map wasnt all there, like smooth texture. And at one point no ducker could hear me call out the team that decided to push me. Then the game froze so I just switched off.

One of the lads had that before I did. Managed to win one out of the 3 games played though.
Sounds like your experience was the same as mine then mate. Didn’t suffer the map/texture issues though.

We had a win but my game froze and booted me 😂

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
@Cub. is it supposed to be at 360 or is it rendering a higher quality one? Hard watching on my phone.
I like some of the sounds but the dog fighting at bloody loud in game.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Won the first game of Vanguard Royale with @Cub. and @dann2707 was pretty fun.

Tiredness and the fact that I can't hear anyone in voice chat (was talking to Cub in discord) has just worn a bit thin now though. We were loading into a normal BR match, from the pre-game lobby it maybe felt a bit too similar to the old Sweatdansk with the old weapons - it crashed for both me and Cub as we were about to jump out though so given up for tonight and didn't try it properly. 😅

Edit: The last game we did ended in the foliage filled hills. Pretty hard to see anything!

6c061.jpg

Grd85

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane RS
Had fatal errors multiple times. Gave up after a while, i’ll try again when a patch drops

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Had a few games on resurgence and normal. Seems OK. Does seem a bit over populated with places for people to sit there and do fook all until the last minute.