ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
They seem to have greatly reduced the sniper glint. You used to spot snipers from across the map out the corner of your eye, and last night I was looking up a hill directly at one and said to myself "is that a sni..." 😂

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Anyone else starting to prefer Verdansk slightly?

I feel that Caldera is way too open sometimes, there's just nothing on the map at all. Might as well be a playing field ffs

They should of merged both maps - that would have been epic.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Praying they bring back rebirth as this game is tragic. Its like its gone back 10 years in gameplay. Lads I play with feel the same.

Graphics are w**k, stutters, guns don't load properly.

Won't play the normal game so rebirth it nothing.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Screenshot_20211213_232852_com.whatsapp.jpg

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm trying to give the map a good chance I think it'll grow on me more as I get used to it but as it's stands right now I am missing Verdansk.

I think time will be key. Get used to the changes and guns and get all the bugs sorted I think I'll be enjoying it more. Verdansk was getting pretty stale too so we did need a change.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
For sure.

New map looks decent on a phone when someone is playing on a nice pc. In reality the overall game is crap and the map has more hiding places than hiding places.

That and let's pick a skin that blends into the map. Win.

It's w**k.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Weirdly I seem to be one of the few who are enjoying it.

Maybe I just got to the point with Verdansk where anything new was better than nothing.

The new map just seems to flow better for me, and if anything, I feel there is more cover than Verdansk. It is bright, but conversely only really feels “too bright” because Verdansk was so beige.

I’ve also had zero graphical errors etc, which probably helps….

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Think on a decent pc it looks good. On my pro it's like my mate said. World at war has better graphics lol.

Mate left before I did. Rare event as I'm definitely the first to leave with toys thrown and cat elbow dropped off the couch whilst asleep.

Bring back rebirth.

A SHED!
Game is shite. Agree with map design. Having a whacking great mountain in the middle is awful. Either fighting uphill or downhill. One final circle closed on a mountain side. Insta win for the team at the top. Then there are the glitches where I can't see a bloody thing....

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Zero issues with the new map. Enjoying it.

The map is a nice change to Verdansk. Would be good to be able to play both but 0% chance of that.

The extra colour is welcome, but then again the Eastern Bloc is supposed to be beige and depressing.

But like @Cub. I'm on PC.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I keep getting a weird fucked up square covering half of the STG which blocks most of my screen. Very annoying.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
The glitches on console do look very annoying.

Equally, I can imagine it being harder on to play with all the colour / cover if the graphics aren’t fully rendering at speed as you won’t see someone in the bush / peeking / moving as easily….

Good old 3090 master race 😂😂😂
peasants-peasants-everywhere.jpg

Grd85

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane RS
Actually like the new map. And not too bothered with the loadout changes either. Get plenty money off rip for uavs so pushing bounties straight away. Only played a wee bit so far but had a win and a good few double figure kill games. Apart from the bugs, lag, stuttering and fatal error crashes im starting to enjoy it.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Think on a decent pc it looks good. On my pro it's like my mate said. World at war has better graphics lol.

Mate left before I did. Rare event as I'm definitely the first to leave with toys thrown and cat elbow dropped off the couch whilst asleep.

Bring back rebirth.
You playing on a really old TV?

It looks amazing on my TV and ps5. Everything is bright as hell, just very... Green lol

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
You playing on a really old TV?

It looks amazing on my TV and ps5. Everything is bright as hell, just very... Green lol
He's on a monitor & PS4 iirc.

My PS4 version looks w**k when I take to to work, s**t TV and mobile internet make Caldera impossible to play so I stick to Vanguard. I haven't tried it on my OLED at home, I just plug it in to update it.
It does look so much better on the PS5.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
As above. We tried plunder and a couple of buy backs. It's crap and it's not that I'm crap at gaming.

Few games of blackout tonight then rebirth hopefully tomo.

And if you turn cross play off it's pretty much 120 ping city

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I had a couple of games on plunder before to try some weapons. I didn't realise you can have old game guns in this so had a few close range fights between MP40 and Bullfrog, my MP40 came out on top.
The carbine (I think?) is really good too and close to medium range. Will give that more of a go in warzone once I've ranked it up a bit more.

I also had some brilliant games on Vanguard, much prefer this game to Cold War.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Lil clip from the first game last week. Seemed decent but at range that thing was a bit of a pain in the ass though.

Not touched it since but having another go tonight. Hopefully I can hear console people this time...

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Thats good. I seen a video of The Doc and Zlaner getting killed by then reporting a cheater who got banned whilst they were streaming. He wasn't trying to hide anything.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Thats good. I seen a video of The Doc and Zlaner getting killed by then reporting a cheater who got banned whilst they were streaming. He wasn't trying to hide anything.

So the blatant hacker was banned whilst in game?

A SHED!
Good games with the crew off here last night....several games...decent amount of kills....game we win....1 sodding gulag kill. #consolepeasantlife #jurassicparkkillstreak yo! "ENEMY T-REX INBOUND!!!"

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Need to jump onto Vanguard and level the G43. Must be an automatic attachment for it. Fully auto marksman rifle wtf.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Good games with the crew off here last night....several games...decent amount of kills....game we win....1 sodding gulag kill. #consolepeasantlife #jurassicparkkillstreak yo! "ENEMY T-REX INBOUND!!!"

Here’s the win. The hacker who killed me “Ricochet” is clearly running aimbot and walls, as when you see the kill cam he’s just finished beaming someone across the map and the pre-aims me through the rock before he can even see me. Checked the stats. Him and his friend had 38 kills between them.

Didn’t help him though 😂 Still lost….

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
They have said it will only be making the occasional appearance haven't they?

Supposed to be back with the playlist today. Which when looking is 6pm. Im hoping it stays which aparantly it Is. And if the clowns are playing the new game rebirth should be decent