ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Can you run 120fps on warzone on a PS5?? Thought only Xbox had been sorted. Regardless of it running ‘better’ there is still no FOV adjustment, so you are running around with blinkers on compared to PC players. Which to me means it isn’t worth upgrading. Hoping WZ2 is new gen console only so the FOV can be adjusted
120fps at 1080p or 60fps 4k.

It’s so annoying that Sony hasn’t enabled 1440p!

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Can you run 120fps on warzone on a PS5?? Thought only Xbox had been sorted. Regardless of it running ‘better’ there is still no FOV adjustment, so you are running around with blinkers on compared to PC players. Which to me means it isn’t worth upgrading. Hoping WZ2 is new gen console only so the FOV can be adjusted
120fps at 1080p or 60fps 4k.

It’s so annoying that Sony hasn’t enabled 1440p

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Struggling in this at the mo', was starting a lot of gunfights yesterday, hitting most shots and still having them turn round and own me. Beams from 500m across the map sending my scope into the sky and killing me before I can even stop aiming to run with the sniper are also getting pretty tiresome. Starting to feel like I'm in the final fed up days of Verdansk again haha.

Hit this nice one though...

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Struggling in this at the mo', was starting a lot of gunfights yesterday, hitting most shots and still having them turn round and own me. Beams from 500m across the map sending my scope into the sky and killing me before I can even stop aiming to run with the sniper are also getting pretty tiresome. Starting to feel like I'm in the final fed up days of Verdansk again haha.

Hit this nice one though...

@Cub. would have had an aneurysm had been been killed like that imo

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
This game is absolutely AIDS.
Had some games like that @Jonnio

One game tonight one lad took 3 of us out, snapping at us with the busrt HX SMG. Super bath (@16v_er ) took him down I think but they had about 30 airstrikes at the buy station, loads of plates, gas masks etc. He came back, more teams came back, we all died.

It was like resurgence tonight, without the free buybacks 😭

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I'm half tempted to download MW multiplayer for weapon rank ups. These CW/Vanguard weapons are gash imo. Ram/MP5 :love:

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I was having a blast in that champions of caldera mode the fact you come in with loadout and get the auto redeploy it's almost like solo BR meets plunder which is my 2 most played modes.

Since the snipers nerfed it's how it should be I think the lack of flinch was a joke before. They could buff the ranges a bit but it's a bit more balanced now. Was going to start leveling the 3 line too I know the ZRG is one of the best but I fancy a change and I don't mind the process of leveling guns in plunder as it's something to work towards.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Wow I can't remember the last time I saw a punto that shape. They had the most annoying headlamps of any car ever! I had a bravo HGT and the lardy bugger got its arse whipped by one of these regularly on the way to work😂.

I was having a blast in that champions of caldera mode the fact you come in with loadout and get the auto redeploy it's almost like solo BR meets plunder which is my 2 most played modes.

Since the snipers nerfed it's how it should be I think the lack of flinch was a joke before. They could buff the ranges a bit but it's a bit more balanced now. Was going to start leveling the 3 line too I know the ZRG is one of the best but I fancy a change and I don't mind the process of leveling guns in plunder as it's something to work towards.

There was a lack of flinch? 🤔🙈

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
There was a lack of flinch? 🤔🙈

With Swiss and K98 etc you could land a headshot while eating bullets to the face. Now it's much harder with snipers you definitely have to change up the playstyle and use cover and peak more because you have pretty much zero chance of landing a shot if your being hit with bullets which I agree is frustrating but when it's 1 shot to the head they should be a bit more challenging to use compared to what they was. Not that I didn't enjoy them before. Tbh I'd quite like them to increase K98/Swiss to 100m 1 shot and they would be more viable again but less op for the long range stuff.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Used to run swiss and mp40, now I'm rpd and mp40. Love sniping but it's a waste of time and very frustrating.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Meh, HDR for the win.
Nah! RPG for the actual win ;)

I just want the OG Verdansk back for the last few months of this iteration of Warzone. The one with the good mines and not the later version.

Last edited:

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Quarry

200.gif

Hey @Cub. looks like the MAC10 got a buff.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Seeing reports of FOV on consoles for MW2.

Also likely to be on the new consoles in WZ2.

I’m now expecting another report saying they got it wrong.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Seeing reports of FOV on consoles for MW2.

Also likely to be on the new consoles in WZ2.

I’m now expecting another report saying they got it wrong.
It's already in Vanguard I think. I'm sure it was in Cold War too on the PS5.

It needs to be in warzone for sure. If the old consoles play like s**t then so be it...

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Handful of clips over the last day or so with @Ant1 and @N0ddie , with a win to finish it off. I've mainly been using the XM4 as my primary, the STG is just so boring to use. SMG wise I think there's a few that are good, Sten/Blixen/CX9.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Seems to be a few on past few days, not sure what’s changed as there has been nothing obvious for months.

Last edited:

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
New season update today isnt it? New Resurgence map and 12 or so changes to Caldera.