ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

133T
2EA30CAA-0BF2-49D8-95A3-D442B471C36F.jpeg

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Hmm I'm not sure and my TV doesn't show me the actual resolution in real time
Neither does mine. I'm just trusting it to be right 😂
I'm sure it should run it at 120. Whether it does is a different matter.

Roll on WZ2 for next gen console only, 120fps, 120FOV, no hackers....

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member

Nice win that good send off for the Swiss with some lovely snipes. I really need to start recording my gameplay now got a little solo win the other night without getting my loadout because I couldn't get near it safely. Be nice even to watch back for myself see where I'm f**king up etc.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Nice win that good send off for the Swiss with some lovely snipes. I really need to start recording my gameplay now got a little solo win the other night without getting my loadout because I couldn't get near it safely. Be nice even to watch back for myself see where I'm f**king up etc.

I use OBS, might be a bit of a pain to get setup initially but it's just a couple of buttons to record/record the last however many seconds/minutes after that.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I use OBS, might be a bit of a pain to get setup initially but it's just a couple of buttons to record/record the last however many seconds/minutes after that.

I have the Nvidia experience thing and have set up hot keys so I can start/stop record and also set a 1 minute record option. I did see OBS so might look at that as it might have more options. It'd be nice to have a few hotkeys set so I can record last 30 seconds or minute etc without having to change it in settings each time.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Managed some great sniper shots over past week but I don’t record so have nothing to show.

Last night I knocked a player mid air 580m away when he jumped out of his chopper.

He wasn’t best pleased.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Got to say that LTM wasn't so bad on the whole. Was definitely a bit easier to get wins. Managed a 14 kill win with 2 of the teammates quitting and the one that stayed only getting 2 kills. Shame I can't transfer that sort of success over to normal BR but at least managed to boost the win count I guess 😅

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
is it me or are the lobbies absolutely bat s**t crazy at the moment. Every dickhead is cracked out of their mind, slip sliding 360 no scoping...

Yup. On rebirth if you win a couple you are guaranteed to be in lobbies with professional single virgins.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
is it me or are the lobbies absolutely bat s**t crazy at the moment. Every dickhead is cracked out of their mind, slip sliding 360 no scoping...
Me and a mate were consistently getting 1.28 k/d lobbies last night. That's a very high concentration of virgins when you consider my k/d is 1.02 and his 1.1, and the average is 0.88!