ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
I wonder when everyone will stop watching thissun. 😜😆😜😆

Top tier thumbnail 💪

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Everytime there's an update the game always seems to get worse. If there's plunder or clash about I'd just stick with that for a few days try out the new updates buffs etc by then things would ease up.

I see that champions of caldera is coming to trios soon. Honestly I love that mode it's a lot more casual but still with the gas closing BR style of gameplay.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah that’s the worst lag I’ve seen for a while.

Were you on the boat?
Nope, at home. 70+ connection. Was fine all night, just that patch around midnight.

I wonder if its when Sky do their line checks and something cocked it up? They do them every night between 12-3 apparently.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Did anyone see the "Streamer/Pro" LAN event a week ago? In my mind it confirms that the likes of Ayden & ZLaner are 100% "at it". In the comfort of their own home they absolutely slay/laser people. Take them out of that and plank them in a room with others and thats gone.

It literally couldn't have been more obvious. They were absolute potatoes and were constantly getting killed/smashed. Optics (ZLaners team) actually unlisted the video the performance was so bad 🤣

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Jumped back on Xbox today to use up the last of my cod points seen as they can't be transferred. Well spent imo worth it just for the finisher move. Oh and back to 80 FOV was jarring 🤮

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Jumped back on Xbox today to use up the last of my cod points seen as they can't be transferred. Well spent imo worth it just for the finisher move. Oh and back to 80 FOV was jarring 🤮

Don't they link? I thought they were just on your cod account.
I thought if you had your accounts linked you could use them. Xbox/PC not the same?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Don't they link? I thought they were just on your cod account.
I thought if you had your accounts linked you could use them. Xbox/PC not the same?

Nope mine didn't cross over and when I looked into it briefly it seemed that was normal. The stuff you purchased transfers over it's just the cod points that don't.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Ah ok.

I'm reluctant to spend anything now and just hope my points transfer to WZ2 as apparently the skins/blueprints won't.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I hate this game so much now.
Tonight was absolutely terrible. Jumped, panded, killed by machine gun of the bloke dropping behind me.
Somehow people can now spawn with their loadouts.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
received_453171269821760.jpeg

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Played Champions of Caldera trios last night. It was pretty sweaty tbf. Did s**t on one team that pushed us though and on the death comms was "let's just go back and play Rebirth" :ROFLMAO:

As you say @Jonnio ...when the fun stops. But I don't think it ever started last night :LOL:

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I was having a blast on champions of caldera had quite a few 10+ kill games and was over 2 k/d for that game mode. Some of the lobbies were a .6 k/d so they're definitely easier than usual. No wins though even though I got close a few times even after team mates had bailed. 1 game was a sure win but someone did a gas play and was no where to be seen.

I'd love to see it be a permanent mode tbh. It's a bit faster paced. Saves f**king about looting for loady and then just instantly dying. Also I find because the circle is full map at the start everyone spreads out a bit better so the drops aren't always as hot as you'd think.

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I was having a blast on champions of caldera had quite a few 10+ kill games and was over 2 k/d for that game mode. Some of the lobbies were a .6 k/d so they're definitely easier than usual. No wins though even though I got close a few times even after team mates had bailed. 1 game was a sure win but someone did a gas play and was no where to be seen.

I'd love to see it be a permanent mode tbh. It's a bit faster paced. Saves f**king about looting for loady and then just instantly dying. Also I find because the circle is full map at the start everyone spreads out a bit better so the drops aren't always as hot as you'd think.
Averaged 1.38 kd in 1.1 lobbies. Wasn't a great night 🙃 had 5 top 10s and 3 top 5s

A SHED!
This game rages me. 11 kills with La Frank and his 2....i cant bloody win! I'll be on tonight past 10 if anyone fancy some games?

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member

Wreak havoc or defend Caldera​

A new era of Warzone is upon us, with a major content update along with weather and lighting changes on both Caldera and Rebirth Island.

52290940924_c5d1eca481_h.jpg

Peak — Volcanic POI​

There are reports of heightened volcanic activity at Caldera. Navigate the transformed Peak as lava pours down its slopes in all modes and blasts into the sky during Operation: Last Call.

New Gulag​

Fight for redeployment in the new volcanic-themed Gulag. Best your opponent in this map inspired by an old favorite and get another shot at securing victory.

Beware the Doomsday Station​

Discover this seismic device found within Caldera’s primary Battle Royale game mode. Trigger the device and defend against the incoming soldiers to get rewarded with powerful items and a unique Watch cosmetic for your Operator.

Supply Box UAV​

Activate the new Supply Box UAV Killstreak to mark nearby unopened Supply Boxes on the Map for around 15 seconds. Find the Supply Box UAV in Supply Boxes or purchase one at a Buy Station.

Personal Supply Box​

Track down this extremely rare crate with the assistance of the Supply Box UAV to acquire a massive XP boost and your favorite Loadout weapons in Warzone.

Rage Serum​

This Field Upgrade allows you to become violently unstable, resulting in a viciously effective boost to your close-quarters fighting. Test subjects were shown to have superior melee damage, increased lunge distance, and enhanced stun power while fighting with melee weapons or fists. However, defensive forces have confirmed that while affected by Rage Serum, an Operator becomes louder, and seems to recoil with more confusion while stunned or flashed.

Wreak havoc or defend the Island in Operation: Last Call​

Operation: Last Call (Launch)​

Defend Caldera by defusing bombs around the island or sabotage the island by detonating the explosives at designated bomb sites. Witness two different outcomes, depending on your performance and your intent to cause chaos!

Lava Rocks​

Look above and look out — Lava Rocks are crashing into Caldera, and no one is safe from their volcanic fumes. Stay out of the landing zone to survive in this public event within Operation: Last Call. Check the Volcano Meter for a visual representation of current activity.

New Seasonal Event: Heroes vs. Villains​

Pick your side in Season Five’s Heroes vs. Villains Community Event. Collect Villain or Hero Tokens in all game modes by eliminating opponents and scavenging Supply Boxes; then enjoy a discount for Faction Bundles at the Buy Station. Any time you purchase a Faction Bundle, you’ll get a discount on one other item across all Buy Stations.

The winning team’s unique Weapon Blueprint will be given to everyone following the event, including the chance to earn other exclusive event-related rewards.

Expect more with the midseason update, including Resurgence Supreme on Rebirth Island, where squads of four drop in with the best weapons and with respawning enabled. Earn the best prizes for winning the match with over 15 eliminations.

52290940799_bcc5291fa7_h.jpg

Two new multiplayer maps: Beheaded, Fortress​

Beheaded (Launch)​

Battle under the neon lights outside famed Big Apple establishments, or take up position in Lady Liberty’s fallen head, race through her arms, and dash through the subway to flank your enemies.

52290679408_ff98932135_h.jpg

Fortress (In-Season)​

52290679293_60facdba87_h.jpg

Deploy to the Mediterranean in this medium-sized map featuring close-quarters interiors with rooftop access. Fight in a maritime graveyard, where ship remains litter the desert landscape. The eponymous fortress incorporates an old ship into its own design, creating a varied landscape to be exploited by savvy Operators.

New round-based Zombies experience: “The Archon”​

From a cursed desert battlefield to the heart of the Dark Aether: pass the Trials, confront the Construct, and defeat the Archon in the epic conclusion of Vanguard Zombies. Complete new quests and survive the rounds by utilizing the Altar of Covenants, Tome of Rituals, Perk Fountains, and the Pack-a-Punch machine to prepare for a larger-than-life final battle with Kortifex the Deathless.

New Battle Pass, New Weapons​

The Last Stand Battle Pass delivers 100 Tiers of new content, including two new free weapons.

EX1​

This prototype Energy Rifle forgoes traditional ballistics in favor of a customizable battery system used to power its attacks. Effective at long range, the weapon requires a cooling off period after depleting its charge capacity.

52290940874_bfd3f1e89c_h.jpg

RA 225​

52289701587_1d4d1d35b5_h.jpg

This lightweight SMG boasts a fast fire rate and quick handling, perfect for shredding enemies in close to midrange battles. Through Gunsmith, customize it for greater power, handling, accuracy, or a balance of the three.

52290940704_dcb010fd73_h.jpg

Purchase the Last Stand Battle Pass to get Task Force Tyrants Operator Raul Menendez instantly at Tier 0. Expect more villains to appear in the Store throughout the season, including Khaled Al-Asad, Gabriel T. Rorke, and He “Seraph” Zhen-Zhen.

52290679213_701b2bca81_h.jpg

Earn three more weapons — the Valois Revolver, BP50, and Lienna 57 — by completing their in-game challenges or by purchasing their corresponding Store Bundles later in the season.

52294444624_b8aea40c99_h.jpg

Get the PlayStation Exclusive Combat Pack​

Gear up with the Last Stand Combat Pack, free for PlayStation®Plus members in Call of Duty: Vanguard and Warzone.

52294667270_529cde4603_h.jpg

This season’s Combat Pack features the Legendary Florentine Cover Operator Skin for Constanze, the Legendary Noir Rose and Mulled Wine Weapon Blueprints, the Sky Legend Watch, Sky Blue Jalopy Charm, plus an Emblem, Sticker, Calling Card, and a 60-minute Double XP Token.

Last Stand launches August 24​

Be a hero… or become a villain in Vanguard’s final season. Enjoy major updates across Warzone, Multiplayer, and Zombies when Last Stand arrives on PlayStation on August 24.

Rise on every front.

Inferno 225 cup
Not been the Xbox In a while.
If anyone after a relatively new setup: I’ve got series x bought April, AOC Gaming CQ27G2U - 27 inch QHD Curved Monitor,144Hz, 1ms brand new scuff instinct pro controller.
All new this year
All for £600