ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Quick question. How many folk in here started out their COD: MW & Warzone adventures on console but finished with PCs? Looking back at this thread (not much happening on nightshift) its seems a lot of folk made the switch.

Never heard of this dude but his video brings the good memories of Verdansk rushing back:

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I hope to high heaven that Wz 2 is more like early Warzone than the current mess. 5 attachments on a gun is enough.

Could be like this..

I'm one of the ones that went from console to PC. Typically I bought a XSX and new OLED TV before making that decision though 😔

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Had a go on the new mode earlier with randoms.

The new AR is s**t. Bloody laser FFS. Tried it in Warzone and Vanguard.
The new SMG in Vanguard is very quick and quick firing but looks to only hold 48rds. Might change for warzone (haven't tried it)

There's a bloody big volcano spewing rocks on the new bomb mode. I don't even know where we finished but it's resurgance and loadouts from the start. Least it's only for 20 days or so.

Roll on WZ2 when Commander Bath makes a return.
Least he finished season 4 with a win for 300 (my 53rd or so)

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Bunch of nerfs and buffs that make no sense at this point in the game now tbh. This update seems to be a bit of a cluster f**k of changes.

Glad to be in last season now. Hoping that WZ2 actually comes out at the end of the season.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I haven't even looked at the nerfs and buffs tbh.
I dropped in with the new AR. Didn't like it. Reverted back to STG. Couldn't understand people I was playing with on WZ so had a couple of games on Vanguard.

It was horrifically laggy too. Probably expected with the start of a new season.

Roll on WZ2.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Here's the nerfs and buffs. STG probably is one of the better options for vanguard AR's again since the KG and Cooper got nerfed.

Fa76S5bWAAAD3w2.jpeg

Fa76S7CXoAA-B9y.jpeg

Fa76S7rXgAA5Hyh.jpeg

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Surviving being shot for more than 0.008 seconds was aids? 😅
God it was tiresome. Putting 60 bullets into someone with added armour, serpentine and stims is not my idea of fun 😂 reminded me of apex.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
I think I'll go back to the Swiss since they've reduced the flinch. Maybe the Grau too!

Tbh though, I really cba with Season 5. I logged on quickly last night and just thought ''Is this it?''. Gonna be a long 2 months til MW2!

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm lost on that one lol.

He killed me quite a bit before this clip and I was just rage spamming the report cheater for most the game. 100% had walls and aim lock but was playing weird towards the end and on the left when he leaves it says 'removed' in the kill feed bit. Not sure if it was because I was spamming cheater but it was satisfying seeing him kicked out the lobby and hopefully banned. Level 2 so hope he enjoyed his whole 2 games before the ban too.

The constant weapon swapping was getting on my tits.

Little twerp trying to play like his favourite streamers.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
He killed me quite a bit before this clip and I was just rage spamming the report cheater for most the game. 100% had walls and aim lock but was playing weird towards the end and on the left when he leaves it says 'removed' in the kill feed bit. Not sure if it was because I was spamming cheater but it was satisfying seeing him kicked out the lobby and hopefully banned. Level 2 so hope he enjoyed his whole 2 games before the ban too.

Little twerp trying to play like his favourite streamers.

Oh I thought he just died at the end, makes sense now haha.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I had a decent game on the cable car level on Vanguard with the Gorenko a while back. I never snipe on Warzone though. Maybe I should try as I can't shoot for s**t with anything else 😂

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I tried Toms build today with a 4x zoom so no glint.

3 line is now a ditant memory! Very good gun.

Liam mentioned a very good hip fire build for the PSSH, already ranked up so gave it a go, f**king outstanding. You can’t strip people of armor at 50m via hip.

Ohhhhh

Just had 3 wins in a row which never happens anymore 😂

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah was on the type 100 but tried the PPSH again last night and it's back again it felt great so think I'm sticking with that for now. Can't beat that type 100 when it comes to a bit of the longer range stuff though. I also still really like the Armaguerra strafe build.

I've been swapping between the 4-8x or the 3-6x on the Gorenko I think the 4-8x probably better because the 6x can be a pain for the longer range stuff. Solid gun though could be my sniper for the reminder of warzone if it doesn't get a nerf.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Yeah was on the type 100 but tried the PPSH again last night and it's back again it felt great so think I'm sticking with that for now. Can't beat that type 100 when it comes to a bit of the longer range stuff though. I also still really like the Armaguerra strafe build.

I've been swapping between the 4-8x or the 3-6x on the Gorenko I think the 4-8x probably better because the 6x can be a pain for the longer range stuff. Solid gun though could be my sniper for the reminder of warzone if it doesn't get a nerf.

Type 100 can’t hipfire and strip armor & 50m bud ;)