ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Been using the Cooper as sniper support for a while now. Tried a few others but always end back with it. It's very versatile and has f**k all recoil so can be used longer range if needed.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Going to need some advice from the Nvidia lot on here regarding filters and recording etc.

Not au fait with the software.
I think the whole filter thing has died off now.

Recording will be either shadow play or OBS, depending on your own preference.

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Show us a pic bud
PXL_20221017_141748487.jpg

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I’m horrendous :D

Be warned.

If love to say we all play together as part of a team however there are a few key points i would like to bring to your attention.

@Bertie Smalls will be racing along side you at all times to steal the contents of any chest you open. He will happily spray paint you behind you back so you look like a fooking traffic light sprinting across a open field.

@N0ddie & @Jonnio Will hang back whilst you strip the armor off your opponents only so they can fire the final bullet and steal the kill…….

@Cub. Has a habit towards the final circle it appears! If you get downed he tends to run past you and leave you hanging then gets killed.

Top tips above!

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Be warned.

If love to say we all play together as part of a team however there are a few key points i would like to bring to your attention.

@Bertie Smalls will be racing along side you at all times to steal the contents of any chest you open. He will happily spray paint you behind you back so you look like a fooking traffic light sprinting across a open field.

@N0ddie & @Jonnio Will hang back whilst you strip the armor off your opponents only so they can fire the final bullet and steal the kill…….

@Cub. Has a habit towards the final circle it appears! If you get downed he tends to run past you and leave you hanging then gets killed.

Top tips above!
And @Ant1 runs around like a 12 year old autistic kid challenging full quads on his own

Then when he inevitably gets killed, loses his Gulag and then wants us to buy him back. Then after a few games he goes off and posts in the Discord about how he wants to have sexual relations with my mother 😂