ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Just thought I should let you all know, in the interest of transparency…..

Our very own @Cub. has been shadow banned 😂😂😂

It’s pretty agitating tbh. I’ve never hacked. The stats show this and I have no reason to lie.

The irony that they can shadow ban someone, then take 7-10 days to investigate it before reversing it if incorrect, is a total joke.

But they can’t ban the actual hackers. Complete joke. It’s made me quite angry tbh.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
It’s pretty agitating tbh. I’ve never hacked. The stats show this and I have no reason to lie.

The irony that they can shadow ban someone, then take 7-10 days to investigate it before reversing it if incorrect, is a total joke.

But they can’t ban the actual hackers. Complete joke. It’s made me quite angry tbh.

Cronus bud. Classed as hacking aid now.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Cronus bud. Classed as hacking aid now.

Doesn’t look very Cronus to me?

F26C04AE-EDA1-4DF0-A107-72161210D2CF.jpeg

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
On the plus side if your account gets banned, your new account will have a better K/D…

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
So, it’s confirmed. I logged into activision to lodge my appeal and get this;

CDAA216C-DBE3-4122-A758-1F45E3BD2164.jpeg

So I won’t be playing WZ until they sort it out. I’m absolutely fuming tbh. Having never cheated, the fact they can shadow ban me and it takes them 7-14 days to resolve, but can’t ban blatantly hacked accounts, has me raging.

I could understand if I actually had decent stats / abnormal wins or k/d but my win % is 4.4% over 2.5k or so games and my k/d is 0.88, with the last few months being circa 1.15.

What a joke.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
So, it’s confirmed. I logged into activision to lodge my appeal and get this;

View attachment 1614802

So I won’t be playing WZ until they sort it out. I’m absolutely fuming tbh. Having never cheated, the fact they can shadow ban me and it takes them 7-14 days to resolve, but can’t ban blatantly hacked accounts, has me raging.

I could understand if I actually had decent stats / abnormal wins or k/d but my win % is 4.4% over 2.5k or so games and my k/d is 0.88, with the last few months being circa 1.15.

What a joke.

What violations other than hacking can they pull you on? Language reported for example?

Sucks.

You raging like? Asking for a friend.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
So you can still play but no wins/ stats count? I don't know what shadow ban entails.

No, I can play, but it takes ages to find a game at very high ping, then the lobbies I’m in are absolutely full of hackers. Who are hacking. So I won’t be playing as the games virtually unplayable. Getting shafted in every lobby.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
No, I can play, but it takes ages to find a game at very high ping, then the lobbies I’m in are absolutely full of hackers. Who are hacking. So I won’t be playing as the games virtually unplayable. Getting shafted in every lobby.

That's s**t.
Have you just played with the usual guys or have you had suspect randoms? Wonder if one person gets banned then the full party also gets fucked over.

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Knew it

edit: in all seriousness why on earth have you, of all people been banned? I don’t understand? Especially when there are so many blatant hackers floating around. Very odd indeed

Last edited:

Grd85

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane RS
Played a few games over last few days and keep getting bug when buying back at the buy box, movement locked and cant get away from the b*****d. Fooking game.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I got a couple of Dev Error 6068s last night. Did the WIndows update that was available and it ran without issue the rest of the night.