ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Had a decent duos win last night, we didn’t even reach the gulag. Anyone that uses the bruen, stick the 3.0x scope on it (if you have an SMG for close range) you can smash people with barely any recoil from miles away 😂

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
@Ant1 If you press the Windows + G key it brings up like an overlay in game, top left is the record button.

If you go into Windows settings you can tweak it all there.

A SHED!
Had a decent duos win last night, we didn’t even reach the gulag. Anyone that uses the bruen, stick the 3.0x scope on it (if you have an SMG for close range) you can smash people with barely any recoil from miles away 😂
Does the 3.0x scope not hamper you up close though?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Does the 3.0x scope not hamper you up close though?
Not too much, it’s nothing like a sniper zoom but because the range and control is pretty good you can pick people off from quite far away easily. I have amped on so I can swap to my MP5 instantly if needed, up close.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Not too much, it’s nothing like a sniper zoom but because the range and control is pretty good you can pick people off from quite far away easily. I have amped on so I can swap to my MP5 instantly if needed, up close.

Do you use the MP7 much? Used to be a massive MP5 fan but now I’ve switched.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
I've managed to control how much I drop c bombs when I play with you lot. Weirdly

Did have to watch what I said when that Chinese dude nailed me in the Gulag though🤦‍♂️😂😂

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
@Ant1 If you press the Windows + G key it brings up like an overlay in game, top left is the record button.

If you go into Windows settings you can tweak it all there.
I think this may be a better method than the Nvidia highlights. On COD for some reason they are only 10 seconds highlights, whereas on PUBG you got a good 30 seconds to a minutes depending on situation.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Do you use the MP7 much? Used to be a massive MP5 fan but now I’ve switched.
I don't think I've evEr used it on war zone, apart from when it used to be ground loot. Pretty weak Compared tO the MP5 isn't it? Rarely see anYone Use An Mp7 THESE DAYS>

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I don't think I've evEr used it on war zone, apart from when it used to be ground loot. Pretty weak Compared tO the MP5 isn't it? Rarely see anYone Use An Mp7 THESE DAYS>

Worked fine earlier for my triple kill 😂

8.30 tonight don’t be late! I want you to have rage quit by 9pm.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Turns out the recordings are gash. Doesn't show the last minute self res as the gas overtook me, nor the dive off the building onto the garage roof below.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
I recorded about 3 hours worth before lol. Had one really good game but didn't win.