ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Mission failed

20200605_195607.jpg

Any bets on what time it will finish?😂😂

Last edited:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Just got a win and as the warzone banner slid across, I timed out and it didn't count. What a crock of s**t

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
That looked like target practise! The other team must have all been noobs?.. @Ant1 spent more time lying on the floor dead

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Half way through this one my game started playing up:

Didn't stop me wrecking though :ROFLMAO:

Wtf happened there lol!

Just checked my Windows recording from Warzone earlier and it picked up all the voice chat.

Last edited:

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
@Jonnio couldn't understand why you did so well with the Oden up until now............ Secrets up boyo.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
That looked like target practise! The other team must have all been noobs?.. @Ant1 spent more time lying on the floor dead

Feel free to join next week! It’s not difficult to “look like noobs” on hardcore domination when the aim of that game is to run pretty much directly into an area with the other team camped in....that’s why you switch sides.

Also worth flagging, it’s 4 on 5 until @Davyy shows up at the end. Which is always tough on objective games where there is an imbalance. Hence why we need more people keen to join....

Good games last night boys!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Still having lag issues this morning, checked my card drivers and I received an auto update yesterday afternoon.

Rolled back and it’s done the trick, not sure if it’s the driver not liking the game or the other way around. Was proper dicking me off.

Last edited:

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Feel free to join next week! It’s not difficult to “look like noobs” on hardcore domination when the aim of that game is to run pretty much directly into an area with the other team camped in....that’s why you switch sides.

Also worth flagging, it’s 4 on 5 until @Davyy shows up at the end. Which is always tough on objective games where there is an imbalance. Hence why we need more people keen to join....

He won’t join, he’s probably virtual shagging prostitutes in GTA, Friday night after all 😆

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza

Oh it’s the man that’s all talk but never shows up 😂
016D2839-7741-45F1-8BA2-4F03C3B18051.gif

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
The highlight of last night was watching @NorthloopCup playcam, showing him team kill @Davyy (our last teammate other than him) on S&D and then nonchalantly sit there swigging a beer whilst the other team arm up the bomb he is right next to. 😂

Priorities!
Er, well, er, I don’t even fuckin remember doing that 😂
But I was 13 beers in and 4 jägerbulls down by that point I would imagine. 👀

Flol!

Where do I find said footage?

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Er, well, er, I don’t even fuckin remember doing that 😂
But I was 13 beers in and 4 jägerbulls down by that point I would imagine. 👀

Flol!

Where do I find said footage?

That was brilliant, you threw a Semtex straight at @Davyy, turned around and stopped to have a drink 🤣