ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250 Cup
Got the win stole from us in trios earlier. Rest of my team got downed saving my arse.
Managed to then pop 3 in the final circle. Had the high ground on the final guy and plastered a load of shots into his skull. Only for me to die first.

Wish I’d of recorded it.

Starting to enjoy the game a little more now.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
I had another 3rd place in solos earlier, its good fun getting down to the last circle.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
When is it getting nerfed?
In the mid season update, not sure when this is though. I’ve been trying to use the M4 lately. I’ve got a good setup for it, but it’s still not the grau 😂

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I've not even unlocked the grau guess I'll probably not experience that while it's op. I like the M13 or the M4 the Amax is pretty lethal but has shite distance.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I wouldn’t say tbe Grau is OP, it’s just good. Pointless making all guns the same power etc.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Tell me it's true

Screenshot_20200623_205722_com.android.chrome.jpg

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
I'm not. But I know a few other people have been. My brother's is off completely.

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250 Cup
Yours all seem pretty easy going!
"you're always on that f**king thing" "why do you always go on at the worst times" "i've been waiting for you to finish work all day. Let's watch TV together"

I'm starting to miss living alone a smidge 🤫

A SHED!
Yours all seem pretty easy going!
"you're always on that f**king thing" "why do you always go on at the worst times" "i've been waiting for you to finish work all day. Let's watch TV together"

I'm starting to miss living alone a smidge 🤫
When dating years ago I'd never pick a nagger. I picked an easy going wife. Lol. She's great. She goes upstairs and watches her stuff and I battle away downstairs. Win win. Although she does say I need to go to bed earlier....1.30 in morning playing takes its toll.

Last edited:

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
The wife sometimes moans that I'm addicted to it. I'm not. I put it on when she goes to be most of the time which is around 10 ish.
If it wasn't for her working from home due to covid and the boy being off school (and me having to home school him on my off shifts), I'd probably be on it 5 hours the day too. Stupid covid.
Not had a game that I've spent this much time on though for a long time. Usually just play single player (and would when she is awake as I could chat to her, pause it etc- can't have her distracting me when I'm in a squad)

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250 Cup
Completely with you on that. Think this is the first COD I've actually played online properly. Generally I used to do the campaign, get to about level 20 on MP and then never touch it again.
It's not addictive - it's just better than sitting watching Four in a Bed or some other b****cks she loves watching :p