ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Friday roll call, same drill (let’s just hope the servers aren’t down this time 🤣)

20:30

1) Colonel Cub
2) Dazzap80

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Be interesting to know what sort of setting you lot run. I turned sensitivity up to 15 but after watching some YouTube videos it sounds like the pros run between 5-8. I tried linear response curve too but going to have a proper play and test different settings to see which I find easier.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Be interesting to know what sort of setting you lot run. I turned sensitivity up to 15 but after watching some YouTube videos it sounds like the pros run between 5-8. I tried linear response curve too but going to have a proper play and test different settings to see which I find easier.
I've BEEN ON 16 and WATCHED A VIDEO OF A GUY SAYINg TO TURN THE SENsitivity UP TO 6, WTF> HIGH SENSITIVITY is SO MUCH BETTER INsIDE BUILDINgS BUT CAN BE TRICKY LONg RANGe>

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I jumped off, got pissed off, one of the lads left, jumped back on, won the first game of trios. Then went to bed.