ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Really liking battle royal even playing on my own or in random teams

managed to finish in 8th and 9th the last few games which I’m quite happy with considering I seem to be coming up against proper clans etc

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Really liking battle royal even playing on my own or in random teams

managed to finish in 8th and 9th the last few games which I’m quite happy with considering I seem to be coming up against proper clans etc

Will be on later mate, havent played royale in an actual team yet

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Best we managed was a few thirds and second last night. Circle got super small and they were high above me on the prison wall dropping airstrikes. Nowhere to run :eek:

Really enjoyed it!

Plenty of opportunity to respawn does take a lot of the frustration out of it.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Just had a duo with a random silent guy and managed 2nd. Mainly stayed in the forest to the edge of the map taking pot shots at people then moved into the airport. Sneaking through there felt more Escape From Tarkov than COD. Had to make a run across the open runway at the end - should have pressured them with my cluster strike a few seconds earlier :(

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I played with a random team in blackout who's aim was to hug the map and follow. Booooorrrriiinnnng.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Still waiting on that first warzone win. Game is solid with randoms. Even as a duo with 1 random is hard.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Footstep audio is an ass. Unless everyone is running dead silence or ghost.

In buildings it's not that bad. Anywhere else it's like 'oh so your stood right next to me'.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Definitely, BFV gets a lot of s**t but you can near enough 100% rely on your ears to anticipate people. This...not so much.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I think your typical 4 man squad. Dunno if the map is too big for solos?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah probably five. Mate said he heard 6 from somewhere. They are going to remove the down/kill thing. Which at the moment is annoying.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
4 man at least would be good. With it being crossplay the pool of people to play with is a fair bit bigger!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
First game in, boom two knock downs and move on. Only for someone on my team to get the kill lol. Wtf.

I get it, to a point. But it's daft.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Anyone on tonight for a few matches? Need some folk as randoms are enraging

A SHED!
Just played a couple games with players with mics. Coordinated it's quite good. Came 2nd. Proper lol moments playing it.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Managed my first win a couple of games after I left you guys. Managed to find a couple of guys on Discord.

Discord servers went down 6 mins from the end of the match but we managed to get the win without Comms.

Managed 9 kills to.