ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I’m gonna be on most of the evening if anyone fancies a few games of Warzone. Getting the hang of it now!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I managed 11 kills earlier, one random left right away and the mate I was playing with is utterly hopeless, so I was kinda on my own. Managed to get 3rd which wasn’t too bad.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I managed 11 kills earlier, one random left right away and the mate I was playing with is utterly hopeless, so I was kinda on my own. Managed to get 3rd which wasn’t too bad.

What’s your ID mate? Or gamertag if xbox

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
And why can’t do you solo on Warzone?!

They must have read this!

5582890E-1BD9-4DD8-9FD7-5BCE531E8BF1.png

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)

What gun is Shroud using?

Going to try and set up a better load out. What are people using?.

Will probably go sniper and AR

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Two more 3rd places finishes on Solo

Was in prime position for the win jumped off a building dropping down onto both of them only to forget the f##king parashoot and smash into the ground! Again the controller nearly hit the wall

as for loadouts I’m mainly running

M41a with suppressor and flip scope

Ax50 with Thermal and suppressor

heatbeat monitor and Molotov

perks are mainly more running / hardline / tune up or the tracker one

also good weapon is AUG with extended mags

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
Is warzone any good then? Looks a bit boring to me, just lots of running around with no one to kill

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Is warzone any good then? Looks a bit boring to me, just lots of running around with no one to kill

There are 149 people to kill! The first 10mins is sometimes a bit slow, but as the map gets smaller its carnage. People are there to find and kill of you want to, or you can play it slowly and hide etc.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I’ve been using the PP-19 as my warzone loadout class, but I’ve died in my last couple of 1vs1 despite me hitting more shots..it’s pretty weak. MP5/MP40 for close/medium range and a sniper is an ideal setup imo.

Also, I’ve tried to add people’s activision IDs but it’s said it couldn’t find user ID number #...there are no numbers in their ID though?!

A SHED!
Had a couple games tonight and managed 2nd as a squad and 3rd on my own. I'm not great but here's to hoping. Really enjoying warzone now once you get used to it. I find everything shite at first 😂

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Little clue what I'm doing here lol, haven't played a COD game in years.

Too used to PUBG so it's all a bit mental at the moment ;)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Similar ISH style. Never played pubg tbh.

You will be fine if that's the game your used to playing.