ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Has anyone got a scuf controller? I am very tempted by them, especially for warzone.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
You can buy a PC and power a city for a lifetime for the price of them f**king things 😂
Not really keen on PCs really although I have been looking at gaming monitors. Sometimes when people spectate me they’re calling out people I can’t even see properly on my TV. The thought of sitting at a desk gaming just massively puts me off though.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
What about the add on you can buy? £25 ish.
Tbh I think I’d rather a new controller anyway I think the standard PS4 ones are shocking. I’ve got 4 now, not one works 100%. The digital L2/R2 click buttons I quite like the sound of.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Not really keen on PCs really although I have been looking at gaming monitors. Sometimes when people spectate me they’re calling out people I can’t even see properly on my TV. The thought of sitting at a desk gaming just massively puts me off though.
The best thing I did was move to PC

My xbox only gets turned on if I want to watch Plex in the living room. I'm not serious about gaming but PC's are so much better for gaming, but it all boils down to what you'd like to spend and the amount of involvement a PC has. You can get a console out of the box and it does all the updates for you, plus people get sucked into the PC master race too easily

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I’m used to playing on a 55” but it broke a few months ago so I’ve been using a 47”.

Get a 24 mate, will be made up with the improvement. Movement etc feels so much better. I bought my Ben q rl2455 off a dealer on ebay second hand for 80 delivered about 12 months ago, been spot on..

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member

dude I was exactly like you on the thought of gaming at a desk but I couldn’t go back now, especially with a proper monitor it’s just night and day experience wise to playing on a TV.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
dude I was exactly like you on the thought of gaming at a desk but I couldn’t go back now, especially with a proper monitor it’s just night and day experience wise to playing on a TV.
Get a 24 mate, will be made up with the improvement. Movement etc feels so much better. I bought my Ben q rl2455 off a dealer on ebay second hand for 80 delivered about 12 months ago, been spot on..
What do we reckon 24 or 27”? Bigger the better? (Ooo err)

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I swap between 27" 165Hz monitor and my 34" 100Hz (Ultrawide) fairly regularly. The 27" is probably the best tbh.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Those LG OLED Tvs are supposed to be pretty decent for gaming aren't they (spec wise)? Guess if you're sat far back it would still be a bit of a disadvantage.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Those LG OLED Tvs are supposed to be pretty decent for gaming aren't they (spec wise)? Guess if you're sat far back it would still be a bit of a disadvantage.
The new ones are meant to be just as good (if not better than) a good monitor.

Anyhoo! Anyone on?

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
Interesting reading the last few comments. Always assumed a decent 40-50” tele would be fine.
Tempted to now try a monitor. Also means I can play while the other half watches tele