ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Anyone on 3pm onwards?

Stodeh reckons the monolithic suppressors adds 15% bullet velocity (not shown in the stats).

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I dunno, first shot was a body shot and he missed the second one. Could have just been luck

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Should be able to, might have to back out/mute around 4pm as the gf has a short Uni presentation to do online. Might not be the best with me swearing in the beckground lol.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
The night shift with Felix gave me the chance for some solos last night.

Don’t enjoy it anywhere near as much as team based play.

Clearly it’s where all the cheaters and campers hang out. Two blatant cheats with them miraculously knowing exactly where in a building I am despite me having cold blooded, ghost and having not moved for a while.

How do you record the killcam playback on an Xbox?

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
The night shift with Felix gave me the chance for some solos last night.

Don’t enjoy it anywhere near as much as team based play.

Clearly it’s where all the cheaters and campers hang out. Two blatant cheats with them miraculously knowing exactly where in a building I am despite me having cold blooded, ghost and having not moved for a while.

How do you record the killcam playback on an Xbox?

🧐

I had a game last night and I'm sure I was killed by a hacker, or someone with extremely good eyesight. Head shotted me from miles away just as I was passing a window. His kill cam shown he was crouched at another window, popped up, headshot, back down. Didn't bother pressing record, just turned the PS off and went to bed.

Had a few alright games on duos before that. Some proper s**t circle's and I went in loud when I should have been sneaky. Got us both killed.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Think most of the time there are obviously just very good single, virgin esc people who play the game and we look for an excuse lol.

Has a decent quad win. I had a crap game, no kills, bought back with the second to last circle. Grabbed five kills and I loved the game again. Did help a mate was on 11 kills :/

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Just the 3 wins today
Quads win with 2 mates and @Yorkshire Pudding
2 duo wins with @Ant1

Although only 1 of the wins counted for me for some reason 🤔

Nice, maybe the win updating is delayed?

Watched that one we nearly won back. Think I need to learn to play in the gas as I might've been able to go prone, reload the Grau and kill the final 2 without resorting to the no scope point blank explosive Rytec lol. Still had one in the chamber for that so maybe if the mask hadn't put me off I'd have been able to finish him with it haha.

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
My lads plays this loads, their are defo people hacking on there, he showed me someone the other day, and every shot was a head shot, he just aimed towards the person and it was a head shot, also was shooting people through walls, like he could see them, i have never played it, but i just don't see the point, like playing a racing game were you can just keep the throttle on and the computer steers and brakes for you.

It drives him nuts, he got 27 kills the other day, and was killed by a head shot through the wall from miles away.

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Sorry i should point out, he was showing me a video of someone hacking, it wasn't him, he said it's something to do with it being free, so people can just make accounts up to hack?

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Recon w*****s win with @withoutabix haha.

vlcsnap-2020-07-15-18h28m28s249.png

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Watching the football with a few beers. I’ll be on tomorrow for a few wins 👍🏻