ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
in duos me and my mate got rinsed by a FAL inside a building by one bloke in about 3 seconds. Some people either have ridiculous trigger fingers or a modded controller.
Think you can unlock burst. That and a fast trigger finger and it'll be lethal.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Probably quicker to spam semi auto than have the little delay between burst.

Will be back on after I've had some food. Hopefully can do better than before. 0 damage in a quad game is some kinda record.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Burst on the FAL is s**t and slow, much quicker to smash the shoot button.

It will ruin you close range if your a good shot.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Had a handful of decent games today just a bit unlucky at the last couple of circles. I definitely think the way to go is just smash recons/bounties and get height in the centre of the circle. Scavengers are just too busy now and splits the team up a lot.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Get a 24 mate, will be made up with the improvement. Movement etc feels so much better. I bought my Ben q rl2455 off a dealer on ebay second hand for 80 delivered about 12 months ago, been spot on..
Can you remember the name of the dealer? Think I’m gonna buy one

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
This chap has a mint one

Screenshot_20200712_221320_com.ebay.mobile.jpg

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Let great things happen. You won't go back to a TV. That and your a decent player so this will only make it play better.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Looking forward to it. Hope these monitors are as good as everyone says! 😂

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Looks like I might need to get a monitor....

Had a few games last night. Still don't know where everything is on the map. Ended up running around a house after dropping in to try to get to a buy station for a fire sale. The buy station was behind a car 😣 I ended up getting mullered.

I think the best we finished was 4th as quads but it was a good night. I finished 5th solos as I was waiting for them to finish a game. Would my M4 reload? Would it f**k. Took far too many attempts to reload it, plus the gas mask animation stops everything happening too when it eventually reloaded. Go to shoot, oh, no bullets. Nice one.

A SHED!
Looks like I might need to get a monitor....

Had a few games last night. Still don't know where everything is on the map. Ended up running around a house after dropping in to try to get to a buy station for a fire sale. The buy station was behind a car 😣 I ended up getting mullered.

I think the best we finished was 4th as quads but it was a good night. I finished 5th solos as I was waiting for them to finish a game. Would my M4 reload? Would it f**k. Took far too many attempts to reload it, plus the gas mask animation stops everything happening too when it eventually reloaded. Go to shoot, oh, no bullets. Nice one.
Cliosport needs to see the video....