ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I’m not dude watching the footabll

Double time or EOD

don’t think people are using thermal scopes that much anymore so not worth having cold blooded

You make a point ref scopes. What else does cold blooded cover, baby monitors pick you up if you haven't got it. No they don't. Will pick eod

Funny enough I've Swapped out the monitor for a stun grenade and kept c4 too for the lols

Last edited:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I Swapped mine over to constant run as the doubke press on the sticks Is annoying. Unless Im missing something
Pretty much constant tactical sprint with double time. Tactical sprint, slide just before it ends, cancel the slide midway through, tactical sprint again. You can do this technique without double time it’s just a pain in the arse

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Most people run the heartbeat sensor don't they? I've been using cold blooded should probably try to mix it up though.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
I'm glad I'm not the only one that chebs their mouse when they get fucked on @Ant1 😂 😂

I used to squeeze my xbox controllers when I raged, I never snapped one of them... I must have destroyed about 4 PS3 controllers though 😂 f**king Fifa turned me into a right c**t

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Had maybe three trio games last night. Had to switch it off. EVery time we died it was like people descended on where we were fighting. The game hates me lol.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Had maybe three trio games last night. Had to switch it off. EVery time we died it was like people descended on where we were fighting. The game hates me lol.
Same.
Was playing with @16v_er and another lad
I go off and he gets a win... Seems to be a consistent marker there. When I play, no one wins...

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Tbh I wasn't in the mood to play but thought have a few. Would normally play it out but collectively we all said fook it.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Look at this hacking aim lock w**k stain, this player wiped us out earlier with dead on target head shots from a fair distance with iron sights. Look how the player locks on so quickly.