ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Just killed a full, armoured trio with 1 magazine of the CR56 Amax 😳 so bloody powerful.

A SHED!
Look at this hacking aim lock w**k stain, this player wiped us out earlier with dead on target head shots from a fair distance with iron sights. Look how the player locks on so quickly.

I love the word c**t. This c**t had the high ground on me why ...
the circle closes like that I don't know... raging at some player called big man Vincent 😂

Last edited:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Anyone on now? Going to try and tether my console off my iPhone 😳 see how long that lasts.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone on now? Going to try and tether my console off my iPhone 😳 see how long that lasts.
I managed to get 28mpbs off my work phone 8 miles offshore for a few games. Hardly used data too which surprised me.
Few times it flagged but was generally decent. Unlike me.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Absolute state of this connection honestly. I was getting OK speeds when using iPhone to connect to PS4 but the connection wasn’t stable. b******s
6DF0A860-7859-42E7-8BCE-B5CD8ECAD696.jpeg

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
@Cub. @Ant1 @withoutabix - gents cheers for telling me what spec to run on the m13! Was running it this evening with my mate from work, and whilst we got a pretty s**t 17th place, I managed to get 5 kills with it (2 team wipes were 4 of them), so I was pretty f**king chuffed to say the least.

Granted it’s not on the same level as you guys, so take the piss as you please for the low number of kills and the finishing position - idgaf as I had a lot of fun tonight! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
@Cub. @Ant1 @withoutabix - gents cheers for telling me what spec to run on the m13! Was running it this evening with my mate from work, and whilst we got a pretty s**t 17th place, I managed to get 5 kills with it (2 team wipes were 4 of them), so I was pretty f**king chuffed to say the least.

Granted it’s not on the same level as you guys, so take the piss as you please for the low number of kills and the finishing position - idgaf as I had a lot of fun tonight! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

practice makes perfect - keep at it 👍👍

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Same as that above but I have the commando foregrip. The Kilo with same setup but with the prowler barrel is what I've been using lately though.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I did start leveling the Amax up a while ago not unlocked the best attachments yet but will see if I can unlock them later. Much better than the likes of the M13 at close range.

I use JGOD and xclusiveace YouTubers for my loadouts. The way they break the attachments down what they recommend is always going to be the best options imo.