ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

:(
fgfddfgdgf.png

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
I'm not near my set just now so if someone can send a regiment invite to Activision account BaneColumbia#1289282
If not I'll get it later for you.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
It’s a juggling act with FPS and looks really.

Mine runs at 110 average with those settings, a couple of tweaks and it sits at 140 the whole time.

@Ant1 There’s nowt wrong with a gameboy!

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
Activision account looks inactive so I've sent one to your PC account if you want to check the social page and let us know if it worked?

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
@ZachB forgot to mention you will need to link your platform account to your Activision account for crossplay and comms to work

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
That should be you now if you go to the
social page and under the Regiments tab
check your regiment invites and accept
then you'll be able to see active players and you can join/invite from that hub 👍

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Can you still play warzone while it's downloading that?

It's annoying that when there's an update it's for the whole online part so you can't play one while the other updates

I like the campaign in this tbh. Definitely worth getting imo.

Can you still play warzone while it's downloading that?

It's annoying that when there's an update it's for the whole online part so you can't play one while the other updates

I like the campaign in this tbh. Definitely worth getting imo.
It wont let me even get into the game ☹

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Managed to get the MP7 out of the bunker well we as Daz picked it up but I helped! Absolute carnage when some poor b*****d opens the door.

I managed to drive a landy right through the entrance down the tunnel taking a few out, pissed myself.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Managed to get the MP7 out of the bunker well we as Daz picked it up but I helped! Absolute carnage when some poor b*****d opens the door.

I managed to drive a landy right through the entrance down the tunnel taking a few out, pissed myself.

What made that better was the fact the whole squad was in it and none of us could get out 😂

I enjoyed wiping that squad at the end who drove in, one C4 done the lot of them!

Lets hope the game delivers. As at the moment the easy part is proving the most challenging

x
From what I did on the warzone training with the bots Im really eager to get playing properly. Granted they are set to easy, the aiming was very smooth and seemed you could just full auto from any distance you want. Just need to get to grips with the 100 different things on the screen and remembering to equip armour.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
1) Colonel Cub ⛺
2) Jonnio
3) Dazzap80
4) fastevo1
5) withoutabix
6. N0ddie

Need some fresh meat boys for the grinder!

Let’s see how good you camping hacking thermal scoped wet helmets are!