ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Im reluctant to download it being a once competitive cod4 player (lots of hours and rage I dont want to live again)

Obviously Im downloading it :sneaky:

Is there a way I can play on my own like private match so I can 'warm up' and configure my sens and fov and stuff?

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
There’s a practice mode against bots that’ll help you to get everything set up how you want it.

I would recommend getting in some games with people who are using comms because silent randoms can be a nightmare.

Saying that I had a win with some silent randoms last night in trios. That was hard work though!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Im reluctant to download it being a once competitive cod4 player (lots of hours and rage I dont want to live again)

Obviously Im downloading it :sneaky:

Is there a way I can play on my own like private match so I can 'warm up' and configure my sens and fov and stuff?
I’m pretty sure warzone is skill based matchmaking even though there’s no confirmation online. Some mates I join I consistently get 14/15 kills with and others I struggle getting 5/6 kills. I reckon you’ll be fine if you just jump straight in.

I’m pretty sure warzone is skill based matchmaking even though there’s no confirmation online. Some mates I join I consistently get 14/15 kills with and others I struggle getting 5/6 kills. I reckon you’ll be fine if you just jump straight in.
Its just so I can get setup and used to the controls again. The kill count seems low, I thought there were a lot of players in the game?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
lol. If I could log into my old youtube account I could link my playing back in the day. If its anything I played on xbox as well, mw2 and black ops were both 3 k/d+

Friday nights 9pm be there......

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Its just so I can get setup and used to the controls again. The kill count seems low, I thought there were a lot of players in the game?
It’s not quite just as normal as a team death match, I’m sure you’ll realise this soon 🤪

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I find this a quick game to play. Hated the mp. I'm a battlefield person really but this most of the time is good.

It's probably more realistic than ww2 etc

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Warzone is quite slow paced most of the time, unless you want to go for bounty contracts and chase other teams down.

As for physics it doesn’t feel slow. The guns all have different recoil which is good. It’s definitely a different beast than multiplayer!

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Funnily enough. While I was updating Mw the other night I was playing the older cods. Cod 4 ww2 and black ops 4. They all seem slow compared to the Mw.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
On pc! Its going on a 1tb ssd

The download speeds on pc are absolute rubbish at the best of times. Mine took about 11hrs overnight to do it the over week when I reinstalled it. That was the full game though.