ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Fiesta ST-2
Last man alive on trios and then you become the bounty target, lovely. Camped it out in one of the police stations as a team of 3 pulled up in a truck to claim the bounty prize. Took them all out thanks to a deplorable cover :D

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Last man alive on trios and then you become the bounty target, lovely. Camped it out in one of the police stations as a team of 3 pulled up in a truck to claim the bounty prize. Took them all out thanks to a deplorable cover :D

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Campére

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
I had a second place on solos earlier, thought the other person was in one place and it turns out they were camping somewhere else.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I switch between the Grau and the bruen. The grau just feels a bit spongey at range compared to the bruen.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I reckon every death was the grau. We just came third. I was last and downed a guy I should have left to fight it out.

Nailed by the grau. It's annoying.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
M13 is so accurate but really weak on warzone at range.
Good call on the bruen. It's a cracking gun. Both at range and up close.
It really is great. I don’t know why more people don’t use it. ADS isn’t amazing but much quicker than the other LMGs and is just as stable as the grau if not more so. I have an MP5 as my secondary which I use when indoors/at close range so the ADS isn’t that important on the bruen.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
I reckon every death was the grau. We just came third. I was last and downed a guy I should have left to fight it out.

Nailed by the grau. It's annoying.

Does get a bit annoying being killed by it the whole time lol. I've been trying to keep my weapon usage pretty varied but probably going to cave and use it soon to get that bit more of an advantage lol.

Still really enjoying the game though lol. Tried Pubg again last night and it felt ancient.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I really like my AK but to get it how I want it I have to run no silencer, sounds like a anti tank gun when unloading a clip 😁 not really suitable for BR 😂

A SHED!
M13 is so accurate but really weak on warzone at range.

It really is great. I don’t know why more people don’t use it. ADS isn’t amazing but much quicker than the other LMGs and is just as stable as the grau if not more so. I have an MP5 as my secondary which I use when indoors/at close range so the ADS isn’t that important on the bruen.
@Aaron.. cracking gun to use. People don't use it cause it's difficult to unlock I think. A few games of shipment throwing smoke and jobs a good un.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Been tweaking my graphics settings this morning to make the game smoother, it now runs the same speed as you see in these videos we watch with the pros and mega high skills!

Defo looking forward to seeing how it affects game play.

Last edited: