ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
My tags aren’t notifying me for some reason. Hopping on with a mate today. Should be on tomorrow afternoon for some games

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Yup will be on soon, will jump into multiplayer and wait for any invites if non joinable.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
@Ant1 @withoutabix and I managed a few good games last night also. Managed 1 win, 2 second places? And a couple of 3s.

That single guy in our last game that wiped us was a s**t end to the night, that’s the first time I can say that a I have seen a pro at work, they/he/she were good.

Last edited:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
2E76CDF7-FDCA-4E35-974B-46C5D028A949.jpeg

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Anyone on this afternoon?

FYI for people getting bored with the Grau, moved over to the M13 with great success.

Defo worth getting it setup pre Grau nerf.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Anyone on this afternoon?

FYI for people getting bored with the Grau, moved over to the M13 with great success.

Defo worth getting it setup pre Grau nerf.
I'm on at the mo. tried solos but its a grind :mad:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I used to love the M13 but did find it was really weak compared to the grau/M4 at range. Might go back to it when the grau gets nerfed. Either the M13 or Bruen.