ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
More cheaters. Fantastic.
This game will burn itself out soon.

Should at least have the option of 5 man squads.

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
Havin a great game of BR there looking good then got kicked for the update 😭

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Update today?

We are pretty convinced we got killed in duos by two duo squads on the same team last night. Unless it was verrrryyy coincidental.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Update today?

We are pretty convinced we got killed in duos by two duo squads on the same team last night. Unless it was verrrryyy coincidental.
I think we've had this too. Flanked by two teams and I'm sure once in the small building after killing us, they carried on as a quad.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Just put the PS on. Only 3.944GB update for me this time.

I wonder if it makes a difference if the game is running/suspended in the background while you update it.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
3 quick scope kills in 15 games to unlock the new sniper. Good job they added shoot the ship back in!

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I've had to go down the VPN route again in order for me to see an acceptable download speed that isn't KB/s. Currently hovering around the 12MB/s mark so downloading reasonably quickly now.

How is the 200 man BR?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I've had to go down the VPN route again in order for me to see an acceptable download speed that isn't KB/s. Currently hovering around the 12MB/s mark so downloading reasonably quickly now.

How is the 200 man BR?

Done a few games this afternoon and they were actually good games throughout. 3rd and 4th two/three games.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth

How is the 200 man BR?

Carnage, managed third on one but driving through the circle on another there were just teams everywhere lol.

Snipers, and had one where I just had a throwing knife.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Snipers in the gulag lol. Unless you are really good I can't see you getting shot that much. Unless the magic of crossplay

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I find the scope spot on tbh. Always used it but have tried the smaller scopes.

Most will prefer 60 mags but I prefer having the above setup. Have mixed and matched a few times.

jonno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T6
Why am i downloading a 100gb update for 1.23, after i just downloaded a 70gb update at the weekend??!!