ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I've seen bits of that video before.

Up until that point iirc it was all fov, lighting, managing recoil with the mouse, frames per second etc. Not sure the aim assist out weighs all that lol.

I've said it lots of time that the aim assist when I play does not lock onto enemies, I wish it did lol.

Last edited:

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
So yeah, started using the AUG

Well...

1615942902235.png

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
I stand corrected on some earlier posts that I commented on around Symfuhny

He has just clocked up so much time and plays a bit of a crazy style and there for looks sus

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Just looking at the Cannonball vid, swear there's a delay on the chat from Daz splatting and saying "Oh". Do keep wondering if Discord would give a split second advantage over the COD chat haha.

Maybe worth a go sometime if there's an all PC lobby. Suppose if there's console players in the party any PC people could just mute each other in game to still use that chat.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Just looking at the Cannonball vid, swear there's a delay on the chat from Daz splatting and saying "Oh". Do keep wondering if Discord would give a split second advantage over the COD chat haha.

Maybe worth a go sometime if there's an all PC lobby. Suppose if there's console players in the party any PC people could just mute each other in game to still use that chat.

That delay may have just been me 😂

Discord is definitely better though, pretty sure its only Xbox that doesn’t have it.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza

There used to be DirectX errors popping up a lot with warzone when discord was running in the back. Apparently it was pretty common. Unsure if they’ve patched it now though.

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member

That delay may have just been me 😂

Discord is definitely better though, pretty sure its only Xbox that doesn’t have it.

I can see where this is going @Jonnio

“How to mute Cub, in three easy steps.

Step 1.....use discord...”

There used to be DirectX errors popping up a lot with warzone when discord was running in the back. Apparently it was pretty common. Unsure if they’ve patched it now though.

I use discord, no issues at the moment. I did used to get the odd error a while back but not for a long time now.

Gives a good second or two advantage over the in-game comms. Some of my mates play console and others go on discord, definitely a fair amount of lag with the in-game comms that we all notice so it's not just me.

Lol... @Cub. 🤐

Good game of duos earlier with @Jonnio who got a finishing move final kill :cool::ROFLMAO:

duos.jpg