ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
We watched a dude last night when we died. He wasn't even trying to hide it.

Luckily, we didn’t have any it seems in with us. We had a fun night on it, loads of kills but sadly no wins. Lots of top 5 finishes. Think I averaged a 1.41 KD ratio across all games, so for the first time in a while, I was playing ok. 🤣

When they appear regular, it makes my piss boil tbh.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Luckily, we didn’t have any it seems in with us. We had a fun night on it, loads of kills but sadly no wins. Lots of top 5 finishes. Think I averaged a 1.41 KD ratio across all games, so for the first time in a while, I was playing ok. 🤣

Almost every game yesterday we came across one, some were more discrete. One was blaring obvious as Noddie pointed out,

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Going well until the baby woke up.

Like you said, they were good clean games, no hackers or at least definitely no-one suspicious.

Screenshot_20210306-104848_Samsung Internet.jpg

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
Came across 3 today on the same team, level 9 with 31 kills. game was finished before the final loadout.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Tough but enjoyable games today. Hackers are becoming more and more common, some games we had two groups in one lobby which was fun. We managed to smash one hacker though which was satisfying.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Just had a win on quads, Spent most of it just pissing about doing laps on the kart track to pass some time and ended up with the win as the zone came right to us outside boneyard [emoji28]

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Just had a win on quads, Spent most of it just pissing about doing laps on the kart track to pass some time and ended up with the win as the zone came right to us outside boneyard [emoji28]

Quality hahah.

Heard there might be some actual "fun" modes (races etc) coming to it.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
We also end up doing double trios or quads most nights, Spend more time trying to get in the same lobby some nights mind you [emoji23]

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
We also end up doing double trios or quads most nights, Spend more time trying to get in the same lobby some nights mind you [emoji23]
How does that work? Just luck of the draw or is there a knack to it?
I've seen players blatantly working together before.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Only time it's happened for is on blackout with another lad we used to play with. Him and another landed and his mate took out all but me. I ended up killing him and tea bagging him lol. Not realising it was him until after.

Was recorded on YouTube lol.

Screenshot_20210308_204021_com.scee.psxandroid.jpg

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
How does that work? Just luck of the draw or is there a knack to it?
I've seen players blatantly working together before.
Join a game at the same time and hope for the best, takes a few attempts mind you at times, been a few times we have had consecutive same lobby's

PS, we don't use it to be sly and play as one big team. Mute the others in party chat and try get to the end being the final two teams. It's a good laugh tbf as we don't take it serious by any means like some do [emoji23]

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone had the invisibility cloak yet?

I clipped a longer clip which I'll look at again later as we specatated this guy. The next guy he killed didn't see him either.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I keep reading about an update or new map being released? Assuming it’s the usual online numpty a chatting s**t?

Zombies have been moved to the gulag which is great. Waiting for the last few circles to be around prison so I can switch the zombie machine on when a team enters the gulag from bottom 😂😂

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
The only new thing is the zombies at the gulag as far as I can see.
There's a new map in April apparently once this battle pass finishes, Verdansk blown up by a nuke. Maybe untill then we'll get more and more zombie places.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
The only new thing is the zombies at the gulag as far as I can see.
There's a new map in April apparently once this battle pass finishes, Verdansk blown up by a nuke. Maybe untill then we'll get more and more zombie places.
Yeah the leaks I've seen are of the Zombie outbreak taking over the vast majority of locations.

Hope the map comes sooner than later, getting pretty bored with this now regardless of how good verdansk is as a map the games had no real content updates in a year

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
Some decent games last night with @Cub. @Jonnio @Daz... didn't quite get the win, but some close games.

Had a blinder of a game midweek with Unleashed Joe @Strell and my mate Phil.
View attachment 1526595

Did you reset an account to get a 0. 5 kd

Yeah no idea why the KD was 0.5 it’s not like I died 10 times and Tom died 14. That would be an expensive game of buy backs lol

Was a cracking session. Have to say it’s not been often that I have had/or seen a win and all 3 people are still alive. (Well I just haven’t had many wins lol)