ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Have they put the M60 in this game for a troll? What a shocking gun
M60 makes me think of this

Should get extra melee points.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
200.gif

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Couple of clips and a win from last night. The lag at the start of the game was pretty nasty!

A SHED!
Had a really good quad game yesterday which I need to do something with, think I killed this guy to win but couldn't find it in his streams.

Here's an ancient one of Cub handing all his gear out 😆, also proof of why you should keep going.

Excellent team work. Calm and collected....unlike the f**k knuckles I play with..we get pushed and I find myself pushing alone whilst they hide in a building. Standard.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Excellent team work. Calm and collected....unlike the f**k knuckles I play with..we get pushed and I find myself pushing alone whilst they hide in a building. Standard.

I feel your pain. Last game just we came second. I'm confident If the two of the quad weren't mentally challenged we would have won.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth

🙈

How's the PPSH?

The few times I've used the ground loot ones it almost feels like my aim sensitivity speeds up and I completely miss people up close. Could just be ADS movement speed throwing me off I guess.

A SHED!
🙈

How's the PPSH?

The few times I've used the ground loot ones it almost feels like my aim sensitivity speeds up and I completely miss people up close. Could just be ADS movement speed throwing me off I guess.
It's not too bad for me. I play with a 6-6 sensitivity. So maybe on pc it's more sensitive than my rage battered controller?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Was on this morning and will be on again tonight. Update today isn't there? Think the regiment bug has been fixed once it goes live.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
New update changes quite a lot of guns by the sounds of it. Bunch of buffs on the CW guns and the A-Max has had another nerf. No idea what guns I'll be using now.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Was just going to say about the update. I downloaded in the background 11gb.cant remember does it just play when the update is avaliable later.