ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Dawn of the new hacker today.

Two different teams in different games having teleport ability, very very fast running and instant reload without going through the motion.

I would say warzone is now more fucked than ever.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
That was next level matrix hacking tbh. At least DixieRagezGaming got his arse handed to him today the little bender 🤣

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
That was next level matrix hacking tbh. At least DixieRagezGaming got his arse handed to him today the little bender 🤣
I thought that was some super streamer. Just checked and his Twitter has got 34 followers and his Facebook 13 🤣
The EU's best warzone player* apparently.

*Virgin hacker.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I thought that was some super streamer. Just checked and his Twitter has got 34 followers and his Facebook 13 🤣
The EU's best warzone player* apparently.

*Virgin hacker.
His pages keep getting banned iirc, I’m sure he had 50/60k followers on FB at one point.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I got in a random trio with someone who was moving round the map stupid fast. Thought it'd be an easy free win but he kept dying still 😂

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
LOL. That’s the stuff the guys were using earlier. Literally like MW2 hacks

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Screenshot_20210907_231211_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

And hone forever 🍻

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
New map soon though, keep some space free.

😜

Pacific map looks interesting, only if I can run about in the jungle with my ghillie suit and M82 though.
Hopefully they do implement a proper anti cheat for the new map tbh. No good hiding in the surroundings if you have a bright yellow box around you 🤣

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
From what me, @Cub. & @dann2707 saw last night, this game is now broken beyond belief.
It’s days with me are definitely getting numbered now, and I’ll just go back to playing multiplayer.

The hacking is out of control and I don’t think even Activision know how to fix it.

All three of these arseholes were dressed like spacemen and floating around at high speed like that clown in the video above. With aimbot and walls thrown into boot we got team wiped by the Hallow guy in literally 30 seconds. None of us even got a shot off. 🙄

CF9CEAE8-9AC9-4565-889D-C10817BE7884.png

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
All three of these arseholes were dressed like spacemen and floating around at high speed like that clown in the video above. With aimbot and walls thrown into boot we got team wiped by the Hallow guy in literally 30 seconds. None of us even got a shot off. 🙄

View attachment 1556602
Were you ragin?

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
All three of these arseholes were dressed like spacemen and floating around at high speed like that clown in the video above. With aimbot and walls thrown into boot we got team wiped by the Hallow guy in literally 30 seconds.

30 seconds, he new to cheating or something?

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Weirdly we had some pretty good games last night, including a win where tactics (@16v_er ) won through. Only came across confirmed hackers twice, in a game we came 3rd and our last game.

It is fundamentally broken though. And because Vanguard is on the way, they care about it even less.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Weirdly we had some pretty good games last night, including a win where tactics (@16v_er ) won through. Only came across confirmed hackers twice, in a game we came 3rd and our last game.

It is fundamentally broken though. And because Vanguard is on the way, they care about it even less.
That's what you get when he f***s off his original team 👀👀 😉

Leads you to victory and I have to read the tears in the WhatsApp group 😂

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth

The win was where I just gave up and set a generic 3x scope Cold War assault rifle that has no recoil like all the other bumders. 😞

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza

From what I’ve read there will be hacks on vanguard and eventually on the new BF.