ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
actual haxxx, the gimp. (skip to 12:30)

On the kill cam he flicks onto me then back in an instant but on his screen it doesn't even move.

Did a few Iron Trials with Cub, much better than insta-death zone.

Yep iron trials is pretty solid I think. Just not sure how it'd work with trios or quads. Hopefully they'll bring it to solos but with a 10k loadout price.

The extra damage at least is definitely how the rest of warzone should be.

A SHED!
I think I've played 4 won 2 over the last few nights.
Win with @16v_er both nights, once as a quad and tonight as a duo. I got one kill, but it was the important one after lobbing bullets at the last guy for a while 🤣

Couple of videos.
I'm actual dogshit at this game hence me being happy at this 🤣

Hero of verdansk right there !

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Nice little 11 kill solo win this morning and then someone post game was calling me a cheater lol. Wish I had my mic in so I could tell him my K/D is 1.19 with a 1.6% win rate. Bellend 😂

Been loving the MG82 though moved from the Stoner as that was getting too hard to control at long range weirdly I find the MG82 easier and it's TTK is stupid. Probably the next gun to get a nerf now I'm enjoying it.

Did the Easter egg calling card at graveyard too finally as I was struggling to find red doors a few days ago.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Was only a watching a YouTuber before as the beta is out this week. Can't believe its next year lol

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I might have jumped the gun here.
Apparently it's been shot down and the game will release on Nov 19th regardless of the Beta feedback.
So they will release it even if it's broken. Not sure what I would prefer tbh 🤣

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Really enjoying the realism mode. Much harder and definitely need a full squad but the sniping is proper satisfying.

Maccy

ClioSport Club Member
  Straight 6
Apologies if it's been covered in this thread already, but anyone else experiencing really laggy menu nav? Gameplay is fine but going into weapons menu, battle pass tab etc is really slow!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Apologies if it's been covered in this thread already, but anyone else experiencing really laggy menu nav? Gameplay is fine but going into weapons menu, battle pass tab etc is really slow!
What are you playing it on?
When I play it on my PS4 it's as you described. When it's on my PS5 there are no issues.

Maccy

ClioSport Club Member
  Straight 6
What are you playing it on?
When I play it on my PS4 it's as you described. When it's on my PS5 there are no issues.
Ah sorry, PC

Only started happening during the current season - have googled and see others with similar issues though.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Anyone else constantly getting ‘checking for update’ then kicks you out lobby etc. Constant cycle, can’t get into a game.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth

I was getting this.

Anyone else constantly getting ‘checking for update’ then kicks you out lobby etc. Constant cycle, can’t get into a game.

@Cub. was getting this

:(

Grd85

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane RS
I get major lag at the operator screen and my frames drop to single figures, pain in the arse

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Was the guy shooting you blind? How he didn't muller you I'll never know. Good work ! 😎👍

Yeah I think he was using a ground loot EM-2 but still he properly whiffed those shots.

iknIov1.gif

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Season 6 ...Downtown is smashed isn't it. Look forward to get caught down one of the cracks in the final circle.

I was thinking that. If you get caught down there it doesn't look like there's an easy way out or across. s**t map update and they nerfed my 2 favourite guns too 😔