ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
I didn’t play war zone when it “easy”, and I was very s**t when I started, but now I’m distinctly average and have managed to grind my way to 1.00 K/D :)
63E43E08-C153-4B7C-8E0E-E2235E798563.jpeg

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Those Vanguard posing screens are actually decent for thumbnails and making your own best play bit flol.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Grinded the secrets of the Pacific event this morning. The rewards are pretty s**t but it was something different to do and managed to get a win while I was at it.

Probably be a bit easier in a few days because most the locations are a bit of a hot drop at the minute especially in solos.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Bought Vanguard last night since it was on "Black Friday sale". When does the new Warzone map come out?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
They remove Verdansk on 8th too so us peasants are stuck without a map for a day unless we play rebirth.

A day off wont hurt tbh consideeing it's going to get hammered after that.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Decent snipe, shame about the extra bloke!

Managed to throw a semtex about 0.00001 seconds before a guy downed me the other day and it stuck to him. :LOL:

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Had this win saved from ageeees ago with @Daz... @withoutabix @Yorkshire Pudding I've only had 30 more since then so definitely lost it haha.

Edit: Watched a few vids of the new map. I was kinda expecting a whole revamp of the HUD, swapping UAVS to whatever they are in Vanguard etc. but it seems not.

Last edited:

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
About right. Looking forward to it. Haven't really read to much into the map. Hoping they have a new rebirth as that's all we have been playing. Bar a couple of games of 'the last hours' last night

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Mines ready to go.
Glad I got Vanguard to rank up the weapon's first.

3 line rifle and MP40 have been good for me today and last night.
I've got the MG42 fully upgraded, no doubt that'll be dogshit on warzone 🤣