ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I certainly don’t get the “streamer hate” towards the Pacific map. I find it quite enjoyable, though in its current form will never be as fondly remembered as Verdansk.

Grd85

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane RS
I certainly don’t get the “streamer hate” towards the Pacific map. I find it quite enjoyable, though in its current form will never be as fondly remembered as Verdansk.

I definitely find it a better map for engagements. More open and the fact the main poi’s are on the outskirts means you get forced away from them quite early on first circle. Now my squad pretty much going for bounties whole game, got my caldera kd at 2.3 now. Also loving the wee gulag too. Sure krampus is f**king annoying and their are a million bugs and flaws but i still find it enjoyable.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Decent so far ref the monitor. Only messing sniping on plunder without headphones. Was concerned there would be a noticeable lag from plating on a tn panel. Seems fine. Just need to mess with thr settings a but

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Whilst it’s solved it, it’s annoying you can’t run it in 120fps when you have the hardware capable of doing that.
Its very frustrating! Although the saving grace is that caldera doesn't run at 120hz on the ps5 anyway so I'm not missing out as such. Obviously from a ps5 to pc perspective it's rubbish!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
For people on half decent monitors which mode do you use. And do you mess withe the auto resolution on the ps5 etc.

Also do you just leave hdr off?

Had some decent games on rebirth last night.

A SHED!
For people on half decent monitors which mode do you use. And do you mess withe the auto resolution on the ps5 etc.

Also do you just leave hdr off?

Had some decent games on rebirth last night.
Besides the 120fps. Want other benefits does playing on a monitor have? Currently playing a 65" Samsung tv. I assume I'd notice less lag?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Way more imersive mate. Better reaction times imo. Doesn't make you a twitch hero just more enjoyable.

Giving my old monitor away to a lad we play with. He plays on a TV so is looking forward to it.

We have a 43 inch tv In the lounge which I used to play on. And also tried it whilst having a monitor. Honestly felt like I was walking round the map lol.

A SHED!
Way more imersive mate. Better reaction times imo. Doesn't make you a twitch hero just more enjoyable.

Giving my old monitor away to a lad we play with. He plays on a TV so is looking forward to it.

We have a 43 inch tv In the lounge which I used to play on. And also tried it whilst having a monitor. Honestly felt like I was walking round the map lol.
Nice. Will have to get the 2510. Looked at 2710 but apparently it isn't as good?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
You get used to whatever really. Before all this tn/ips rubbish we all used to grab a TV from home, join lan cables up, grab beers and smoke lol.

Now it's, 24/25", fast response, lag, etc.

The 2510 is better due to pixel density, aparantly.

For 165 it's worth a try imo.

Thing you get used too is not moving your head. A 65 TV must be full on head move lol

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Besides the 120fps. Want other benefits does playing on a monitor have? Currently playing a 65" Samsung tv. I assume I'd notice less lag?

I moved on the Xbox from tv to monitor (whilst waiting for my PC build) and it was better. Graphics were clearer and spotting at distance was better / smoother.

Obviously when the PC then arrived, it blew my mind, but even on the Xbox the monitor was better than the TV.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah basically with a 65" TV your eyes basically have a lot more area to cover. Sitting close to a monitor you get all the detail but it's easier to spot say an enemy running along the top corner of the screen. Would love to play with a proper setup tbh but it's something I'll have to wait for and hopefully when I move I'll have room.

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
I put my monitor in the attic when I got my latest TV and just plugged my PC into that, it's better in every way including input latency. I do still put headphones on though, because playing anything that requires positional audio is just impossible through the TV speakers.
It really does depend on the TV and the monitor though. If your TV only displays 60Hz then pretty much any high refresh monitor will be better, but if your TV supports high refresh rates and has a decent game mode to minimise input latency then you might not notice much of a difference.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
I put my monitor in the attic when I got my latest TV and just plugged my PC into that, it's better in every way including input latency. I do still put headphones on though, because playing anything that requires positional audio is just impossible through the TV speakers.
It really does depend on the TV and the monitor though. If your TV only displays 60Hz then pretty much any high refresh monitor will be better, but if your TV supports high refresh rates and has a decent game mode to minimise input latency then you might not notice much of a difference.

It does depend. But if you buy comparable monitor to tv, monitor will always be better.

I’m lucky, but 4K at decent FPS on the monitor, looks pretty fine 😍

A SHED!
Jesus tonight the glitches and bugs seem particularly bad on ps5. Guns not loading in. Half the gulag missing. Textures not loading probably. Good times.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
IMG_20220102_232555.jpg

Fun times

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Annoyingly when I'm playing well. One game nailed two and team wiped, then kicked. Felt like admin booted me for killing them lol.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I really want the next one to be a city again. It'd be great if it was an actual city. London, NY etc.

I watched a video the other day and apparently by the end of the first circle collapse, up to 70% of players are already dead because it's so open. That's a big oldap to be chasing the last few players.

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Yup the games a mess not sure there much point in playing when there’s basically invisible people running around and people in planes that can kill you In a instant from 600+m away

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Played a fair few games of this today. It’s not great let’s be honest. I was absolutely sick of Verdansk, but it was miles better than this.

Did you get a hardware ban? 😂

I do miss Verdansk. I don't mind the new map because it's something different but Verdansk definitely played better imo.