ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yep I started on the Bren but got work for a few days now. Guarantee it'll be getting nerfed next because that seems to have become one of the top guns with the second barrel so I won't be enjoying it to its fullest unless they leave it to the new year now.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Yep I started on the Bren but got work for a few days now. Guarantee it'll be getting nerfed next because that seems to have become one of the top guns with the second barrel so I won't be enjoying it to its fullest unless they leave it to the new year now.
This is COD. They will not nerf it straight away. They'll want people to buy Vanguard so they can level it up faster for Warzone. Only once people have spunked money to unlock and level it up will they nerf it.

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
This is COD. They will not nerf it straight away. They'll want people to buy Vanguard so they can level it up faster for Warzone. Only once people have spunked money to unlock and level it up will they nerf it.
And so begineth the next Activision cash cow cycle...sorry I mean Warzone gun meta cycle.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member

True but they nerfed the BAR, Cooper Carbine and PPSH straight away but hopefully your right.

Inferno 225 cup
Had some frustrating games last night. I was playing like a dog egg, map still isn't loading properly. Guns aren't loading either it's bloody well frustrating.

On a scale 1-10 how much anger is there when your guns don’t load and you’ve got the piss aim of an erection after sex and head straight to gulag.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Some more good games with @Daz... and @N0ddie today. Although Krampus did shaft us in the last game when we came 3rd 🙄

F74F6337-366D-4C49-9FC2-99511ABDF85A.png

138D7F10-F715-4717-A54D-330FEA6BE46E.png

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Have they sorted the issues yet does anyone know? Seems to be properly rife on the reddit subreddit

Which issues? It will annoy, but I genuinely haven’t had any except one server disconnection and one strange SMG (wildwood ground loot) that you can’t hit people with. (Ps. In fairness @16v_er I think it was the same gun your mate had in that vid). It won’t melee people. I have it on camera, will stick it in here tomorrow.

I know it’s much worse on console….. 😔

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah the melee bug came in the last update I think it works with fists but not guns. Fix 1 then break 10 as is tradition.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Which issues? It will annoy, but I genuinely haven’t had any except one server disconnection and one strange SMG (wildwood ground loot) that you can’t hit people with. (Ps. In fairness @16v_er I think it was the same gun your mate had in that vid). It won’t melee people. I have it on camera, will stick it in here tomorrow.

I know it’s much worse on console….. 😔
It's a combination of a few for me, I've got disappearing guns (mainly when I'm in the gulag) and buildings that aren't rendering properly or not at all making you think you can run forwards but really you're catching a windowsill or something lol

Think it's been affecting a few others too, my mate had one where his jeep was invisible the other day (weirdly he's on pc)

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
It's a combination of a few for me, I've got disappearing guns (mainly when I'm in the gulag) and buildings that aren't rendering properly or not at all making you think you can run forwards but really you're catching a windowsill or something lol

Think it's been affecting a few others too, my mate had one where his jeep was invisible the other day (weirdly he's on pc)

They’re morons. Try to fix something, and then make it worse 🙄

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Ah yes. So glad I stick with this game.
Went to a buy station not long before this and it kept stuttering. Then this happened.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Conversely, no issues (except Krampus appearing and ruining things as per usual) for @N0ddie @Ph1 Tom, @Jonnio and I last night.

Games were tough and we may have found our first hacker team, but a cheeky win helped….
Me and Nath killed Krampus in one of the encounters.
Couple of games, check heartbeat, clear, team camping a building. Dead before we were through the doors.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
In solos I just leg it from the Krampus just don't drive into him as he'll instantly disable a vehicle. Oh and on that it turns out if you pick up the snowballs from the trees they can instantly disable an enemy vehicle too.

Inferno 225 cup
Just watched Tim the tat man vid and how he got loaded into a Lobby and loaded his guns from level 1-70 in one kill.

(Only van guns)

Anyone else had this?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Just watched Tim the tat man vid and how he got loaded into a Lobby and loaded his guns from level 1-70 in one kill.

(Only van guns)

Anyone else had this?

I watched that too and thought why can't that happen to me lol. He already has someone level all his guns up for him.

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
  A SHED!
Any invites if i dont respond its usually i have a baby sleeping on me and me shouting guy here! Would wake the sleep stealing terror up. Anyway had a comeback win before after coming out the gulag with nothing.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
What do we think this is worth, and if anyone knows of someone let me know

1tb Ps4 pro. Pretty sure I have the box. Obviously comes with a power lead. It's quiet etc and in good condition. Will come with an on occasional drifty pad.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
What do we think this is worth, and if anyone knows of someone let me know

1tb Ps4 pro. Pretty sure I have the box. Obviously comes with a power lead. It's quiet etc and in good condition. Will come with an on occasional drifty pad.

Hope this helps.

BFD24FFB-D3C7-4C6E-87BC-E978BDDC6A1A.png

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I'm watching a couple on ebay with a few days left. Most have games etc although think I have a couple knocking about. First thought was around 150. Will have a mooch.

Cheers

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers. Just in the process of resetting it. Will give it a clean and pop it on ebay. Maybe a new monitor for my ps5?!?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Any recommendations for a good monitor for the ps5. Looking at the benq 2510, seems to have good reviews.

Inferno 225 cup
Had my old Xbox one for nearly 8+ years I think, tried everything to stop warzone glitching, re-installing/re-booting etc.

Had a look on my woman’s fb market place and picked up a literally brand new m9 Xbox one x scorpion for £245, he bought it used once then popped it all away.

f**k me, how I played on the old Xbox I don’t know, graphics/boot time, rendering absolutely bang on, hooked up to a decent spec aoc monitor.

Quick question, if my lad has got my old one can I create a new account and sign it to warzone keep all my progress, tried it and had to swap back and use same account. Which I can’t stand as all his mates request and invited do my b*****d head in.