ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty WWII

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Visuals kill it for me.
Ten years ago that was acceptable, par for the course.

Now it looks outdated and downright childish, even the f**king men don't look to be running correctly.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Just seen tonight for the first time multiplayer footage and I actually like the look of it the way it plays. Very tempting but the last 4 call of duty games I bought it and got rid.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I’m off on Thursday and Friday so I’m popping over to Tesco for midnight release with my newphew. Been confirmed the next DLC is going to be early January

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
I've just played a few minutes of it. Will be havin a proper go tomorrow.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Got it preordered, can't wait to play it in a few days! Visuals aren't the best, but gameplay pisses all over Battlefield!

The jury's still out for me.
Unless it's a treyarch cod they've tended to be absolutely dire.
I'll watch a few YouTube vids and chat to a few people I know who are day one players before I waste another £50...

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Are you 12?
Nothing about (recent) cod beats battlefield, unless you like the sound of screaming children?

Gameplay and graphics look bloody awful.

Gameplay was brilliant on the beta. Battlefield is so slow and boring. I don't like the recent cods at all other than remastered and this.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Think the main difference between this and bf1. If your crap at games then this will appeal more.

Bf1 is definatly more skill based

Disclaimer. Not saying you fall into the ‘can’t play game category’

:)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
The last few CODs have been so shite with all this jumping around futuristic crap, hope this is a good game but for the first time I’m going to hold out on buying it.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
It's not great. Good for a laugh with mates etc but thats about it. Definitely wouldn't play solo.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
As with the last several CODs - I just wait until they drop to a silly price on cdkeys or in a Steam sale. They are a guilty pleasure - almost like trying to find some logical appreciation of the Fast 'n Furious films.

I've played through and completed every single player campaign in every one and rarely (extremely rarely) go online with them. For years - COD was an afterthought - BF online was where it was at.

That was until the release of BF1. Quite how the same game can pull you in with its graphical flair and panache of the campaign mode, then utterly, utterly destroy that sense of fun when online - is beyond me. As said in the other BF1 thread - I don't rage with games - but good god, this has driven me close. So much so that despite the repeated patches, I simply uninstalled it and likely never to return.

I'm hoping for good things from SW Battlefront 2 - but we shall see.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Well after a few hours playing and it’s nothing like what I was expecting. I’ll be having a few more hours shortly but I won’t be in this all the time. I might end off starting BF1 and get back into that.
The control aiming system is not smooth. They have gone back to boots on the ground which I very much like. Back in MW2 days the shotgun was a one shot one kill and on this it takes 2 shots to kill someone. I unlocked the next shogun it looks really nice 2 barrel and it takes 2 to kill them as it’s about 60% damage and you don’t have time to reload and you die.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
@alymac @Liam. @Geddes @Dredz06

ooooooft! Rate comment subscribe mateeeeee! :cool:

Not loving your thoughts on it. DOubt i'll be getting this amazon primed at all! sounds like it is dogshit! gutted!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Is their a issue trying to join severs? Been trying several times for fair few minutes and it won’t connect to any severs , I bavked out and tried to join again and it’s found 50 servers but won’t connect.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Par for the course now with computer games, EA servers have a habit of falling over every so often too.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Even when the servers were working yesterday it seemed to take ages to start a game even when in a full lobby, and forever to get out the game and back into the lobby.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Managed a few games earlier. It's faster paced than I'd hoped (COD2 was perfect pace imo) but it's still quite enjoyable.

The headquarters thingy is just a rip off of Destiny 2's lobby thingy.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Managed a few games earlier. It's faster paced than I'd hoped (COD2 was perfect pace imo) but it's still quite enjoyable.

The headquarters thingy is just a rip off of Destiny 2's lobby thingy.
I like doing the 1 on 1 in the headquarters. Good fun to waste some time.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Watched a couple of videos, tbf looked quite good
it is ok like, far better than the previous ones. Just need to get use to the maps and the controls and the fast pace of it than Battlefield as that’s all I’ve been playing. I’ll be back on the PlayStation after the weekend as I’m working

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I tried cod4 and failed, felt really slow. Didn’t give it enough of a chance and sold it on

200 RS 2010
Haven't played COD seriously since Black ops 2, kind of going off gaming now I'm 40 lol Titanfall 2 fills the odd evening.. along with need for speed.. shame there's no Renault.. I even booted up the Xbox 360 and played Forza 4 the other night coz there's a 197 init :smile:

200 RS 2010
I played the division religiously last year when I had a great crew of German friends but they all quit the game.. I just need the right game and a few friends.. I'm pinning my hopes on Anthem.
And as far as being 17 goes I'm almost 41 and just bought a 200

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Yep... i own at this cod aswell.

HQ lag out after every game is annoying though and needs sorting.
Apart from that, i am enjoying it.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I was thinking of getting just MW Remastered think of hand it’s about £25 to £30 am I right?
Need to get use to the guns and perks. Sooner they bring back MW2 will be epic, might be next year of year after. I’m 39 and still enjoying playing FPS
@imprezaworks ill be up for some games on BF1 Monday to Wednesday need some help on the weapons, I quit like using the medic and sniper class using the single bolt guns, sniping is different compared to BF4 there’s way less movement in BF1