ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty WWII

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
The multiplayer is pretty drastic which is to be expected really, going by the last few years on cod, but I’m quite enjoying the zombies!

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
I’m really disappointed with the online aspect. Standard tdm feels like hardcore mode. I swear I’m getting hit twice and I’m dead. It’s impossible to get any sort of kill streak. BF is lightyears ahead

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Really getting into the MP side on this now. Hard-core is definitely better. I hate the standard fire a gazillion bullets into someone before they die style of normal mode.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I’m the same , I’m using the perk where the killstreak doesn’t get reset when you die. Might give hardcore a go next time I’m on. I’ve played TDM , S&D and War if i remember corretly where you got to help get the tank further up the map. That’s a canny one

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I've only done TD so far. Will be trying Domination later as I bought a contract to win a game.

How do I commend a player btw? It's the only thing I've not done for today's reward.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Really enjoying this. Much prefer Hardcore mode on this, compared to the other cods. War mode is good too, a decent change!

Agreed though, the graphics arent an improvement on previous ones, but the gameplay makes up for it!

I wanna get excited about this but I'm just not.

Think I've been disappointed too many times recently with cods. Plus I've always loved the treyarch cods so quite happy with black ops 3 at the moment.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I've only done TD so far. Will be trying Domination later as I bought a contract to win a game.

How do I commend a player btw? It's the only thing I've not done for today's reward.
You commend a player when you go right up up him in the barracks or what ever it’s called. Apparently it’s down as there’s only you at the minute. When it’s back up when there’s loads of people go up to that person hit the button and interact with him and there’s a button you press to commend. I’ve never done it yet but it mentions it on YouTube

DCi
I quite like it. The only thing that irks me a little bit is you can use any gun on any side... I like the old cod where the PPSH was only available on Russian maps (for the Russians) etc. (Although it used to be mad overpowered haha)
I just run round with the mp44 to be fair, but might unlock the BAR for realism :D

I just play Search and Destroy.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Hows the difficulty on the SP on veteran? Hopefully not the usual artificially hard like the previous ones?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I heard that since the last update some of the guns have been made more powerful like the pump action shotgun. Some have been made less powerful. I’ll have a pop back on end of this week.

I am able to prestige on Mountain to get "Inconspicuous" which supposedly reduces movement noise, but I already don't hear any footsteps at all when I run, so what's the point?

Prong

ClioSport Club Member
Enjoying the game but I wish you had the option to only play certain maps.
I only play 4 maps the others are terrible

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Anyone having trouble with online play?,mine has been cutting out after about 5mins the last couple of days.

On xbox? A couple of people I play with online had it the other day. First game online would work, then 2nd game they'd just disconnect. Rinse and repeat. Seems okay now though.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Anyone playing on PS4 that fancies a game later on this evening? I'm still absolutely shocking at it as I joined a bit late meaning I'm stuck with a grease gun against level 50+ with guns 10x better but working my way through.

PSN ID: iPhooni

If you add me, leave a message with the invite so I know who is who!

T12

ClioSport Club Member
  Monaco Clio 172
Best cod game I have played in a long time (multiplayer that is).

I have pretty much skipped the last few cod releases due to “future” side of the game -wall running, jet suits and all that s**t really isn’t for me.

Love the classic feel to WW2, reminds me of the cod games of old (cod 4/waw etc.)

White APE
Used to be a die hard COD fan but completely fell out of love with the franchise with the last few. They’ve got this spot on.

Really enjoying it again. Prop hunt was a right laugh. Gutted it was only round for a week.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
This is free on PlayStaion store at the moment.

Decent single player campaign.
Multiplayer seems to be full of people with one-shot kill sniper rifles, so fucked it off pretty quick.